8dpo and counting down the days. Anyone want to wait with me??

Update: DH just told me he not going away for work till a little later this month now so will be here for when I ov :happydance: sooo excited now for this month. Going to buy some pre seed as this is what we used when we conceived ds. Just hope dr has some good news tomorrow about my cd21 bloods.

Ok so I know I have a lot going against me right now such as:

Endo
Low amh
Only one tube and one working ovary
But if I can do it once my positive side says I can do it again.
I'm armed and ready to take on this month. What I will be doing:
Pre seed
Changing to pregnacare vits
Opks (not temping as I find it too stressful)
PMA

And that's it folks. Cd1 here we go again, round two fx :pray:
Oh and will totally be having a glass of :wine: tonight with a huge bar of choccy :thumbup:

I got a positive on a blue dye at night on 9dpo, but every test I've taken since then has been negative. I'm now 12 dpo and I'm starting to think this isn't my month. Most of my symptoms are gone too except for the veins.:nope:

I got a positive on a blue dye at night on 9dpo, but every test I've taken since then has been negative. I'm now 12 dpo and I'm starting to think this isn't my month. Most of my symptoms are gone too except for the veins.:nope:

Claire try to stay positive Hun and if you can don't test until af is due. Easier said than done I know. Don't want to sound rude Hun but are you sure it was positive and not an evap?? Ps 12dpo is still early for a lot of people. Wait another couple of days and then test chic. Keeping fx crossed for you :dust:

I guess it could have been an evap, but it had color to it! Do evaps have color? Do they show up later or in the time period? (I don't know a lot about them)

Very rarely they have colour but I have spoken to ladies who have had Evaps with colour especially if they're blue dye tests. Did you try with a pink dye? If not try with a pink dye one Hun. Also if your using an IC they're not really reliable until the day of your af. Also really it needs to be within the time frame otherwise it could be looked at as an evap. Keeping everything crossed for you Hun. Your not out till the :witch:

I'm feeling frustrated. Dr was supposed to call at 9.15am. It's 9.51 and nothing :mad:

I'd like to join aswell if that's okay! I'm 10dpo tomorrow and still no :bfp: getting a bit discouraged but trying to hang in there a little bit longer to see if the lovely AF arrives! I want to believe I am pregnant because I have had two little drops of red blood on my panties at 6dpo and that's it, nothing else since, sore boobs, bloating, etc.. I guess we will find out!! Good luck to all of you and hope you get your :bfp: :D

I'd like to join aswell if that's okay! I'm 10dpo tomorrow and still no :bfp: getting a bit discouraged but trying to hang in there a little bit longer to see if the lovely AF arrives! I want to believe I am pregnant because I have had two little drops of red blood on my panties at 6dpo and that's it, nothing else since, sore boobs, bloating, etc.. I guess we will find out!! Good luck to all of you and hope you get your :bfp: :D

Hey mamabearr :wave: oooooh that def sounds promising!! Implantation can be anywhere from 6dpo to 12dpo and sometimes outside as well. How long are your cycles Hun if you don't mind me asking? Try not to get deflated Hun. There is always a chance and our bodies can do amazing things. Stay positive chic :flower:

Update: ugh well the dr finally did call. I'm NOT going through menopause. 1 point yey. But I didn't ovulate. 1 point boooo.
When I think about it though it kind of makes sense as I had ovulation pains on my right side which is the side I apparently have a small non functional ovary.
My guess is my body tried to ovulate from that ovary but it just didn't happen. It's cool though and I feel fine about it. I just hope that this month I ovulate from my left side as this is the last month before DH goes away for work till April.

Cd3 and I've not taken my vitamins
Not taken my supplements
Have drank wine and generally indulged myself on naughty food. Come Monday I'll be back to being a good girl but I promised myself that this time round ttc I wasnt going to drive myself insane. Well I guess we will see hey girls?

Hey mamabearr :wave: oooooh that def sounds promising!! Implantation can be anywhere from 6dpo to 12dpo and sometimes outside as well. How long are your cycles Hun if you don't mind me asking? Try not to get deflated Hun. There is always a chance and our bodies can do amazing things. Stay positive chic :flower:

Thank you!! So far still no positive.. Even on a 5 days sooner test. I think I may be out for this month but that's okay. Mine are 28 days

Update: ugh well the dr finally did call. I'm NOT going through menopause. 1 point yey. But I didn't ovulate. 1 point boooo.
When I think about it though it kind of makes sense as I had ovulation pains on my right side which is the side I apparently have a small non functional ovary.
My guess is my body tried to ovulate from that ovary but it just didn't happen. It's cool though and I feel fine about it. I just hope that this month I ovulate from my left side as this is the last month before DH goes away for work till April.

Cd3 and I've not taken my vitamins
Not taken my supplements
Have drank wine and generally indulged myself on naughty food. Come Monday I'll be back to being a good girl but I promised myself that this time round ttc I wasnt going to drive myself insane. Well I guess we will see hey girls?

Self care is super important! I'm finding this journey to be exhausting and sometimes I just have to take a break from it and say I'm going to do whatever I want today. FX this month will be your month! :dust:

Mamabearr I know what you mean about feeling out. When I got pg with my now ds I took a frer on 12dpo and it was a neg but then decided to test 15dpo, I day after af was due and got my bfp. I had absolutely no symptoms, more in the bust cycles. Your never out until the :witch: gets you Hun. Keeping everything crossed for you Hun :dust:

Hey mrs Harper. How are you doing Hun?? I know it's so hard and usually as a general rule I take care of myself. I guess I just needed to feel like I was chilkaxing a bit and I do like a glass of red every now and then �� This is only our second month ttc #2 so still feel fairly positive. Hope your well Hun x

Mamabearr I know what you mean about feeling out. When I got pg with my now ds I took a frer on 12dpo and it was a neg but then decided to test 15dpo, I day after af was due and got my bfp. I had absolutely no symptoms, more in the bust cycles. Your never out until the :witch: gets you Hun. Keeping everything crossed for you Hun :dust:

Thank you! I'll be okay with it I think, my daughter is only 2 so I'd have my hands full for sure. It's just I took one 3 days before my missed period with my daughter and i got a blazing :bfp: we will see though!

I'm doing okay. Not too sure what to think of the hpt i took today.. I got the faintest of lines. Its still really early for me so I'm hopeful but I'm so frustrated....WHY CAN'T TESTS BE SUPER CLEAR?! haha and I can't get a good picture of it either. :( Here are some, but you can't really see the line i think

Attachments

• TEST 4.jpg
    TEST 4.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Test 1.jpg
    Test 1.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Test 3.jpg
    Test 3.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 17
I see those lines Mrs. Harper!

I'm still waiting to test again because I'm scared it'll be negative lol. I'm now on 14dpo and I'm supposed to start af tomorrow so we will see. I haven't had hardly any symptoms lately and the only thing I feel now is super bloated, which could easily be af. Still have my fx though.

Okay, and now I'm MEGA confused. :wacko: My results from my bloodwork just popped up on my phone, and my Progesterone level was 0.5 ng/mL. AF is due Friday, so that puts me in the Luteal phase, correct? I haven't really gotten into all that but I'm pretty sure thats where I'm at and I should be at least between 1.8 and 23.9, with a median of 10.. (Thats what the result screen says) and if I was pregnant, shouldn't I be more towards 20? I'm SO lost :cry:

Thank you! I'll be okay with it I think, my daughter is only 2 so I'd have my hands full for sure. It's just I took one 3 days before my missed period with my daughter and i got a blazing :bfp: we will see though!

Keeping everything crossed for you Hun. It's so hard each month hoping for those two beautiful lines but it's nice to have ladies here to speak to. My DH is amazing but there are just some things he doesn't want to hear. Cm etc..... being one of them :haha:

Hey mrs Harper I def see two lines especially on that third test. I know here in the uk they measure differently pmol I think. Levels over 30 are thought to have shown ovulation which I beleieve is 10 on the us scale. Have you ever had testing for progesterone before? x

Mrs Harper I see it!
Is the rumour actually true that OPKs pick up HCG ? I've had two tests where the test line was way darker than the control, currently 8dpo and a 20miu HPT didn't pick anything up even though i could see the indent :( I guess see what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->