8dpo and counting down the days. Anyone want to wait with me??

Hey all, i’m now 3 days late for Af but I haven’t plucked up th courage to do a test yet! I did one a week ago and clear negative but now I’m starting to freak out! I was so convinced I couldn’t be pregnant this month now I feel a bit apprehensive (even though this is definitely planned and will be my third if I am pregnant) it’s maybe because I expected it to take longer? Not the first cycle! Ok I need to calm down and take a test. What’s wrong with me!??... I couldn’t wait to start testing a week ago!

Okay cd 28 here. Pretty much know the answer but I want to ask just to make sure. Got a blue dye test (on the box it was pink 🙄) and from the outside looked like an obvious negative. A friend suggested that I open it up and look to see if there might be line right outside the test window. They might always look this way, but I don’t usually open them up so I have no idea. This is a negative right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 21
Literally like 2 mins after I posted before, they turned into this.... so confusing

Attachments

• 0CCAEAD6-6ADF-4B1D-8CE9-EEA78805CFDE.jpg
    0CCAEAD6-6ADF-4B1D-8CE9-EEA78805CFDE.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 261E4D01-F113-4C9F-A58E-7CD8CA4A5E86.jpg
    261E4D01-F113-4C9F-A58E-7CD8CA4A5E86.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 12
Sorry for the guys who got your af, fx for this cycle. Hoping it's a :bfp: for you mrs Harper.

Cd10 for me. Not had chance to bd yet but will try tomorrow. For some reason not feeling positive this month but we'll see??

:dust: to all you ladies

Big fat negative for me. After posting my last post and freaking out, I’m definitely not pregnant. Now I’m sad I’m not pregnant. Crazy hormones.

Still no af for me.. I still am really curious what the spotting was the other day. I was trying to figure if maybe I had ovulated a lot later than I thought then maybe it could have possibly been implantation bleeding? And that would be why all the tests were negative? I haven't tested since. I'm going to try to make a Dr. Appt tomorrow, but it's a holiday where I am so we will see. I'm probably just making absolutely nothing into something though. I'm fairly good at that:haha:

I'm out guys. really confused after 4 faint positives but onto another cycle.. going to have to do provera to induce another period then clomid and another long month.. feeling down tonight but we all do sometimes i guess

Hey guys hope your all good. Cd13 for me and still no pos opk. DH leaves on Thursday and just feeling a bit annoyed with my body ATM. Feel like it's going to be another month of NO O and can't do anything until April when DH gets back and dr will see me again. Feeling very frustrated ATM.

Mrs H sorry your out Hun. Good luck for this cycle.
Hi Claire hoping you get some answers soon Hun and still keeping fx crossed that you get your :bfp:
Skye sorry about the :bfn: fx for you next cycle chic

Ok well so much for trying to get bd in this month DH has been preparing for his work vacation and I've been run off feet with ds. Today cd14 and got a very strong positive opk. DH and I decided that we will def try later but now worrying it's going to be too late?? What do you girls think have I missed my window?? Plus not sure what side will try to release the egg. If it's right side again we're def out. :shrug:

Ok well so much for trying to get bd in this month DH has been preparing for his work vacation and I've been run off feet with ds. Today cd14 and got a very strong positive opk. DH and I decided that we will def try later but now worrying it's going to be too late?? What do you girls think have I missed my window?? Plus not sure what side will try to release the egg. If it's right side again we're def out. :shrug:

If u manage to :sex: today you have a good shot! Good luck!:dust:

If u manage to :sex: today you have a good shot! Good luck!:dust:

Thanks Hun we managed to bd, now he's off and it's a case of waiting and hoping. Fx

Hey! Can I wait with you guys? This is my 3rd month TTC and I’m 8 dpo. No special symptoms really apart from tender breasts, but that happens to me anyway. I’ve started tracking my bbt but tbh it’s probably just adding to my paranoia!

Hi painterjess yeah of course more the merrier. I used to chart my bbt when ttc my first and like you it just made me more paranoid/stressed. The cycle I got my bfp I only used opks and pressed and bd once that month. I honestly believe it happened when i just relaxed but I know easier said than done. I'm particuarly hopeful for this month. 3dpo and zero symptoms but we will see.

Fx crossed for you Hun :dust:

Thank you! Honestly I had no idea this much paranoia was even possible! Like my breasts are sore, but are they worse than the other months?? This month is better but for the 1st 2 months TTC I was convinced every little twinge and feeling meant something until af came along and ruined everything haha!�� I’ve vowed to chill out a bit more about it though now.

Ladies i will take a break until i get the results for the testing we are doing. One came back as "doubtful" and i have to test again in 6 weeks. It is the lupus anticoagulant testing. So for now am waiting to try.
Best of luck to all of you!

Ladies i will take a break until i get the results for the testing we are doing. One came back as "doubtful" and i have to test again in 6 weeks. It is the lupus anticoagulant testing. So for now am waiting to try.
Best of luck to all of you!

Best of luck to you too Hun and hope it all goes well. :flower:

Thank you! Honestly I had no idea this much paranoia was even possible! Like my breasts are sore, but are they worse than the other months?? This month is better but for the 1st 2 months TTC I was convinced every little twinge and feeling meant something until af came along and ruined everything haha!�� I’ve vowed to chill out a bit more about it though now.

It's horrendous last month I got myself so convinced I was even feeling nauseous :wacko: I think this month I feel a lot more chilled out but no doubt as the days go on I'll go into SS crazy mode again :haha: 4dpo and just been having a lot of twinges, but I had that last month so not putting any bets on. I've had a lot of social occasions plus a few more in the next couple of weeks so few glasses of wine. I think if anything this month will possibly be a washout but hey hi you never know.

Good luck Hun keep us posted :thumbup:

Oh nooo painterjess really sorry to hear that. Hoping next cycle is a lucky one for you. I'm 11dpo today stark white bfn and absolutely no symptoms what so ever. Kind of new this wouldn't be the month but did slightly get my hopes up. Oh well will probably keep poas as I'm an addict :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->