8dpo and counting down the days. Anyone want to wait with me??

Gosh it's been ages since I've been in the forum. I couldn't handle the stress and anxiety and depression. Hubby and I have been TTC for years. I've lost all my pregnancies since we started trying. This past year three friends have come up pregnant and one is still preggo currently. Hence my lack of activity. I am currently at 9 DPO though and I couldn't help but POS today. Of course it was negative, I will keep testing though. I'm actually really hoping for it this month as hubby and I BD'd plenty during the right time. Though this time I didn't feel any ovulation pains, BUT, symptoms galore and a few I don't normally get before AF so here's my list below.

Youngest cat has been like velcro, he never is with me. He's been sleeping with me every night now for the past week. He stays nearby or under foot most of the day.

Nausea to the point of dry heaves.

Everything tastes sweet (though possibly from a thyroid issue the retired doctor hubby is monitoring)

Cervix is low, soft and pointed towards the back, normally I'm rock hard and much higher up at this point in my cycle.

Nipples far darker with a pink tinge and the bumps are now flat, when they're normally prominent.

Boobs have a weird veining pattern that was prominent and is now a bit lighter but pretty identical on each side, if I have any during this time, it's normally just a few here or there and dark and definitely not in patches like they are now. VERY sore.

Asthma has been spiking in severity at night while sleeping for about a week now. The types of attacks are starting to wane but the way they're happening is really weird for me and the number of attacks a night when they first started was sky high. My asthma rarely ever does this while I sleep.

More lethargic than I typically am at this time in my cycle.

Less CM than usual at this point in my cycle but definitely creamy and not chunky like I normally am and zero smell.

A couple days ago I had 2 tiny miniscule dots when I wiped when I went to the bathroom (just looked really weird lol)

Mild cramping in the area about 2 inches below the belly button for the last couple of days.

Weepy twice in one day a couple days ago from feeling homesick. I am from South Korea and only spent the first two years of my life there so I'm super confused as to why I would feel such harsh homesickness when I've never had the opportunity to even go back, much less even ever been homesick, and I'm 37 now.

Vivid dreams!

That's my list so far, I know I'll have to wait and see. Even though I got a BFN this afternoon (I knew I would but had to POS anyway) If it does happen this month, this little bean will be my rainbow baby. I really feel like this is it finally... Desperate to read what others think! I don't have anyone to talk to about these things so I appreciate anyone reading and responding!

Hi winglessangel. I'm sorry to hear about your losses. I've experienced a mc myself and the one was enough to break my heart in two. Your symptoms sound very positive to me and I truly hope This is the month for you.

I've little in the way of symptoms myself and now coming down with a cold so very much feeling out this month. Maybe Lady Luck will be good to us this month and give us both our bfps.

Good luck Hun keeping everything crossed for you x

Laustiredttc -Yeah I was the same! I knew I wasn’t pregnant but my brain is always saying ‘but maybe.’ oh well, we can keep waiting together and here’s to another month of trying haha!

Winglessangel - sorry to hear what you’ve been through but it does sound like some really positive symptoms! I really hope it’s good news for you!

:dust:So an update, cervix has moved up way high (middle finger length all the way to top of it, almost can't reach it), forward facing, closed and I think soft. CM has changed to milky white with a looser consistency. Having a wet feeling without any excess on panties. Montgomery tubercles have popped out around the nipples, cramps were very mild and seem to have stopped after a week. Temp has been raised (according to retired doctor hubby, he thought I had a bit of a fever last night). Waiting on baited breath for some HCG strip tests to arrive tomorrow (REALLY HOPING) or Wednesday. Oh and I'm currently, so far as I can tell, 10DPO :)

Thank you for the encouragement ladies. I really really HOPE and think this may be my month for my rainbow <3

Hey ladies how are things?

Absolutely painterjess still holding out hope for us

Winglessangel my cp is the same which is unusual for me as it's normally low about this time. I'm currently 13dpo no spotting nothing. I keep having a few twinges in my uterus, headache, mild nausea through the day and boobs are tender. However I've also had these symptoms before af and with very clear bfn I'm thinking af will be in its way either later or early morning. If no af tomorrow I will test and keep you ladies updated. Very strange though I've had no spotting yet??? Hmmm maybe just maybe????????

No strips in the post today, totally bummed! Hopefully tomorrow. I'm dying to test. AF is due in about 3 days but I normally am so bloated it's so painful at this time of the month when she's due to arrive. No bloating like that at all, just very very mild bloating. Nausea in the afternoon and evening still continuing daily. Most of my other symptoms are also continuing as well. I have hope! So many different things going on this time than in previous months. If this is my rainbow month I am really really going to push to get put on progesterone to help my future little bean stick. Good luck and baby dust! PS: I work from home and I can't even get any work done. I'm not able to get to sleep without hours of tossing and turning every night. Someone slap me out of this. It's killing me.

Yep, I'm going insane I swear. I want to sit here and scream. No one ever told us in sex ed that it could take years to get pregnant. We were never told that those two weeks following the big O would take a lifetime. Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my freaking god. So I was just washing some dishes in our sink, I hand wash, and as I was finishing up the water starts to massively smell like sewage water to me and bring on the equally massive gagging/dry heaving session. Geez, seriously test strips get here tomorrow or AF, I'm so dying here! :sad2:

PS: I ran across these on Amazon and I'm totally ordering some tomorrow :laugh2:

https://www.amazon.com/AccuMed®-Pre...00R55X62C/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

It&#8217;s insane isn&#8217;t it! My af came with avengence a few days ago, so I&#8217;m back to being calm again, but I know for sure I&#8217;ll be a paranoid wreck again for the 2ww! I really hope it&#8217;s your time this month! It certainly sounds positive!

I'm sorry AF got you this month, maybe next time? Lots of dust to you too!

I so so so hope this is my rainbow month. I can't sleep so I'm still awake at 6 am waiting for the postman to arrive to see if my strips come today. If not, hubby and I have to run errands this morning so I'll pick a few up anyway just in case lol

Oh I&#8217;m sorry to hear that!! We shall have to just wait together. Nope I&#8217;ve not tried them - you shall have to let us know if they work! Xx

My kit arrived this morning and it was beautifully packaged in sterile packaging. The contents were also contained in their own sterile packaging so I'm excited to give it a try. I'm just waiting on the sperm wash media needed to arrive Tuesday (they only ship overnight for this product and will be shipping it on Monday) and the centrifuge and tubes and pipettes needed to do the sperm wash. I made a post in the long term TTC portion of the forum about what you need and effectiveness etc. that I learned while researching everything. You can check it out below if you're interested in reading more about it. I can't wait to give this a try. It's something completely different to what we've been doing and since we can't afford out of pocket expenses for the costs of treatments and tests this may be our ticket to our rainbow. <3

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...me-iui-kits-more-info-below-whats-needed.html

Hi ladies sorry been mia just needed a break. The witch got me 14dpo so now have to wait for hubby to get back from business trip in April. Oh well at least the pressure is off. Sorry af got you this month good luck for next month ladies

Hello all! I was wondering if i could join in. :) I'm currently on CD 28, AF due tomorrow but no sign. Not quite sure when/if I ovulated but we BD'ed every other day from CD 7-20 so hopefully we caught an egg at some point! This is our first month TTC so I know its unlikely but I cant help but be anxious. I tested this morning and on the morning of CD 24 (couldn't wait) with FRER's and they were both BFNs. Feeling discouraged but not giving up hope!

Aww looks like it got us all this time then. :( it&#8217;s obviously not fun for anyone but in a weird way it does make me feel more normal, knowing others are going through a similar thing. Most of my friends got pregnant on the 1st/2nd month of trying. Good luck trytryagainn. I hope your wait is not too long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->