8dpo and curiosity got the better of me...

bumbleberry

Reaction score
8dpo today and my curiosity got the better of me, mainly as I sooooo many IC's in the house at the minute. So I tested this afternoon, no hold, probably fairly diluted urine and I've got this......

It's the faintest thing that's catching my eye, I dunno if it could just be an evap but wanted to know what others think?

image.jpg

Thanks both, glad it's not just me! :) I'll test again tomorrow and see what happens...

I wasn't expecting anything this month to be honest as its been a busy month and we've not been as focused.

I see it too! That test looks dried thoguh

It was when I took the photo but it was there when it hadn't dried yet... I dunno Green what it is and I'm not getting excited about it just yet. Will just keep testing for now. I have zero symptoms and only DTD once in my fertile window :haha:

I can see it no problem, good luck! My 'only DTD once' baby is asleep on my chest hehe.

I see it. And I didn't have to try. Keep us posted :)

BFN this morning! Must have been a dud test or evap or something....

Still I'm only 9dpo, AF is due on Sunday for me as I have short cycles, will keep testing in the meantime :)

i see it!, hopefully it gets darker, that dip in your chart is looking great

i see it!, hopefully it gets darker, that dip in your chart is looking great

Fingers crossed! I know my chart is looking very similar to the one I had my BFP a few months back, trying not to get too excited by it.

You're still very early early on, plenty of time till you can see it clearly, hope this is it for you x

Good luck! You're still super early! 😊

Well 10dpo, tested this morning with a cheapy ic and nothing, AF is expected tomorrow and I'm getting slight twinges so I guess I'm out this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->