8DPO and I think Im seeing things....

Roxybys

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I've been quietly ttc on here for about a year. I took a test today and got this .... I think I see something but am I going crazy. Im took 100mg of colmid and metformin this cycle. could that be a reason I have a very faint line?

Attachments

• 20151121_162737_resized.jpg
    20151121_162737_resized.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 90
Looks like a BFP to me!!! I know metformin definitely does not effect tests. I don't believe clomid does either. Take an frer in the morning just to be sure.

Thanks ladies!! Now I cant wait to test in the morning

Looks a lot like my 8dpo bfp! Looking forward to tomorrow's!

Looks good so far!! Hopefully tomorrow it will be darker!

Yep thats BFP! Congratulations!
p.s. Iv'e been on both metformin and clomid and neither create a false positive :) :) :)

Well I took a test this morning and it as a big fat negative....:bfn:and now I'm getting af cramping

How long is your lp usually? When do your af cramps tend to start? Could be implantation cramping. You're not out til after shows in full. Fx!

How long is your lp usually? When do your af cramps tend to start? Could be implantation cramping. You're not out til after shows in full. Fx!

Im not sure how long, but I know my cycle last between 29 and 32 days. so you could be right maybe its still too early to test... thanks for the support

took another test today... and I got an evap!!! Im soo confused bacause I think Im 9DPO but according to my tracker app Im only 7DPO because my average cycle length have been 33 days sooo....:wacko: IDK...I guess only time will tell

Attachments

• 20151124_211727_resized.jpg
    20151124_211727_resized.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 40
That looks like a BFP. Was the pic after the time limit?

yeah the picture was taken hours after... Ill try to do another one tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->