8DPO....Anybody Close To Going Nuts, Like Me?!!

I guess I am the only one waiting!!! :blush:

I will live through u ladies! :)

sorry honey - 9DPO is SUPER early to test, hopefully just too early for you

Its still the 8th here, just before midnight so it'll be about 8 hours before I get to try my test :D

its 12:18am here, so just a few more hours until I temp! lol!

good luck on ur test!

wish u could send me some, lol! I am gonna go get me some more on friday, I think, lol!

What time do you guys go to bed.....12am is loonnnnggg past my bed time!! lol

Anybody gonna test on 10DPO also?!

Man does my back lower back hurt! :(

I am going to give in to temptation and test today. I don't have any hpt (although am certain I did have a spare, but would quite believe that I have used it along the way!!) so will have to wait to go to town later.

Good luck to us all ladies! xx

We're all testing 10dpo....just not nice that you guys have to wait so much longer

My lower back also hurt!! :-(
And my foot soles......did not think it was pregnancy related until I googled it :shrug:

Hahahahahaha :lol: @pink
I also just know I will give in to temptation when I have a hpt later today!!

We're all testing 10dpo....just not nice that you guys have to wait so much longer

My lower back also hurt!! :-(
And my foot soles......did not think it was pregnancy related until I googled it :shrug:

Weird symptom! :shrug:

I know right!! yesterday it started hurting like when you walked all day with crappy shoes....like a day out shopping!! but I work at home and only had slipper on the last 2 days...and no walking!!

I am feeling a little sick this morning, but it could have something to do with not sleeping very well last night and so I am up extra early today. But to me it is a symptom and I'll stick with that until I know differently!!! Have had a really stuffy nose for a few days too and a few mild headaches which I never suffer with usually. My abdomen has felt very 'different' too for a week or so and had cramping, which again is not anything usual for me. oh and (tmi) lots of watery CM for about 5 days in a row, which is not nice as my underwear is wet! (sorry!)

All in all I have convinced myself that these are pregnancy symptoms and that this is def my month.....again!!!! OH DEAR!!!!!

Oh I had painful soles of my feet on Saturday (but think that was a day around the shops in heels! i don't think even I can find a way to add that to my list of symptoms!!!)

x

All these symptoms sound great ladies!

I hope we get some BFPs when u ladies test! :)

Good morning all (in the UK) :hugs:
Good night all in the (US?) :hugs:
Good whatever for anyone else :hugs:

9dpo- gosh- this week is draaaaagiiiiiing!! Well, my temps have dipped today, so starting to feel a bit out...you never know though so I'm still keeping my FX.

Snip, Kyounoo, pinkflamingo best of luck testing!!!!

:dust:

scooterkat Well done for waiting! xx

SKAV? Where are you my sweet?

Oh, and painful foot soles, weird symptom!! Me, still cramping, stay away AF!!!

:lol: Popcorn...with no symptoms at 9dpo I had to think of something!! lol

:lol: Popcorn...with no symptoms at 9dpo I had to think of something!! lol

:rofl::rofl: it's a much better symptom than AF type cramps! Oh and :-$ lots of women don't get any symptoms xx

Soooooo it's 3 am in the USA, working night shift :( r y'all testing today today or tomorrow? Not that it matters too much, who am I fooling, I know I will test both! Haha addicted! I am very crampy tonight with sore bbs. Last month af came 5 days early though.....good luck everyone!

This was an answer in yahoo where some asked about the sore foot sole at 10 weeks pregnant....freaky sh!t:
Hello, I am a OB/GYN and I am going to help you! When you are pregnant, even just 10 weeks, your feet will start to get sore, because eventually they will swell up VERY bad! This is because when you are pregnant, your body obtains SOOOO much water, and it causes your feet to swell up! If you think your pregnant, you need to get a home pregnancy test or go to the doctor. If you have anymore questions or concerns, you may email me at [email protected] Thanks! < Kim Kersey

Never knew this was a sign....... CONFUSED!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->