8DPO....Anybody Close To Going Nuts, Like Me?!!

I have a HPT but wont be using it until Friday!

I just keep looking at my chart and wishing somebody could tell me if I am pg or just wasting my wishing for it....

almost forgot to update FF.....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3092b0

Good luck Snip!

xx

Thnx. I just have that positive feeling this month...not really any symptoms!

I wish u could send that positive feeling over here...

Anybody know a good psychic...lol!

YES..... ME!!! TEST WOMEN!! :happydance:

It must have something to do with me not being normal or the fact that I had to get up at 3am

No point in testing...I think I am just waiting for af to come...I dont know why, I am just depressed now...I guess because I dont know anything... I need a psychic reading...

I did a psychic reading for the first time ever.....but still waiting.
Read about the other getting a good reading from Gail. it take 4 working days...so probably have to wait till monday :-(

Can I join you crazy ladies?

I'm 8DPO today too and I'm absolutely convinced this is my month! I feel sick and bloated and so many cramps

are cramps normal this early in the LP

I think I'll test with a FRER tomorrow but I'm so nervous and don't want to burst my bubble of delusion that is my certainty of my BFP

welcome cate :hi:

You're chart look good....and look like ID at 6dpo!!

Our babies are almost the same age...my lb is 1yr 2months old today!!

Can I join you crazy ladies?

I'm 8DPO today too and I'm absolutely convinced this is my month! I feel sick and bloated and so many cramps

are cramps normal this early in the LP

I think I'll test with a FRER tomorrow but I'm so nervous and don't want to burst my bubble of delusion that is my certainty of my BFP

Hello Cate!!! :happydance:

Ok ouch!

I am having a weird pain in the middle of my uterus right by my belly button...weird!

I heard A LOT of woman having that pain just before a BFP!!! NO JOKES!!

Thanks Snip - yes DD is just over 13 months old now - really want 2 under 2, been trying since January!

Really hoping this is the real deal...and I'm armed with 24 HPTs but I'm scared to whip one out tomorrow..

Do you think I could actually get an accurate result if I used FMU tomorrow?

Ok ouch!

I am having a weird pain in the middle of my uterus right by my belly button...weird!

Would this be your first? Does it feel heavy or pulling at all? I think thats a great sign!

Ok ouch!

Would this be your first? Does it feel heavy or pulling at all? I think thats a great sign!

Nope, this would be my 3rd, 2 with my ex-husband.

I am not reading anything into it, man do I have a higher sense of smell! :wacko:

Man this pain is now on my left side a lil more over from my belly button...and my backache wont go away! but backache is an af is coming sign, but not my upper back like it is now...

I am just a bundle of confusion, lol! :wacko:

Thanks Snip - yes DD is just over 13 months old now - really want 2 under 2, been trying since January!

Really hoping this is the real deal...and I'm armed with 24 HPTs but I'm scared to whip one out tomorrow..

Do you think I could actually get an accurate result if I used FMU tomorrow?

I you did have an ID on 6dpo the chances are really good to get a bfp....

I also have this stabbing pains but more to the sides where my ovaries are....and my c-section scar is really sensitive!!

Ok ouch!

Nope, this would be my 3rd, 2 with my ex-husband.

I am not reading anything into it, man do I have a higher sense of smell! :wacko:

Man this pain is now on my left side a lil more over from my belly button...and my backache wont go away! but backache is an af is coming sign, but not my upper back like it is now...

I am just a bundle of confusion, lol! :wacko:

And it's sounding more and more positive!!!!

Ok you ladies have convinced me to use my precious FRER tomorrow

(twist my rubber arm;) )

LOL so anyone else going to take the plunge and test??

Would we all be due Feb 21? LOL

I'm with you on testing!!
will go and get a hpt today :happydance:

Snip - do you chart? Do you have a linky?

FX for you!!

jip here's my chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3092b0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back