8dpo anyone else any symptoms

D

Desperado167

Anyone any news yet or any symptoms,have had a light head today ,seem a bit more tired than usual and boobs a bit sore ,am on 8 dpo anyone else feel any different who's with me for the wait?:hugs::kiss:

I'm with you for the wait :)

But I really don't know what my body is up to and trying not to symptom spot too. But I have been feeling tired and unwell since Saturday - everything fits with a possible BFP coming but then every thing also fits with just being unwell with a bad cold but I've also wondered on 3 different days if the AF :witch: was visiting early so who knows :shrug:

AF is due 29 April but DH has asked we wait till 2 or 3 May before testing - I joke with him that he just wants to save money on hpt kits by asking me to wait :laugh2:

Yipee macwooly:hugs:Am due on the 27 of April,am trying hard not to test till then as I spend a fortune every month on tests and just get so down every time I see a bfn,but u never know I might give in and test early.I really pray for u to get a BFP,u really are a great girl ,I hope we get some good news this month for a Xmas baby .god it wud be so wonderful:kiss:Good luck.xxxx

Same to you :) By the way your post made me cry x

I can cope if it is not my month as it's only my first month TTC but I would be sooooo made up if this was your month! You really deserve to get your BFP soon.

Sending loads of PMA and dust for you to have a beany and a BFP :dust:

Awk thanks Hun.u too:hugs::hugs:,am feeling very emotional myself atm,it's just so draining isn't it,just worked out my dates there and if I get a BFP I wud be due my:baby:On new years day 2012:happydance:Xxxxxxxxxxx:flower::flower::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Apparently I would be due to produce my :baby: on 4 January 2012 :thumbup:

How awesome that be :happydance:This time next week we will know either way.am excited and terrified at the same time :hugs:How are u feeling now? Xxx

I'm excited that I could be a mummy but nervous about all the possible issues which could occur and terrified that I will have to allow my in laws into my life more :D :wacko:

They are nice people but somehow they always manage to say something to peeve me off :growlmad: :nope:

I am sort of the same with my mum,no matter how well I do things she always manages to piss me off and make me feel that I am doing a crap job,mother in laws also unfortunately like to be really involved and am sure wen u do get your bfp things will sort themselves out but I know exactly were u are coming from,and the worst of it was my dh used to agree with his mother as well and I was piggy in the middle:growlmad:,used to cause a lot of friction wen the kids were little,but she was a fab granny and sadly both my mum and dad in law have now passed away,:hugs:Xxxxxxxx

Anyone any news yet or any symptoms,have had a light head today ,seem a bit more tired than usual and boobs a bit sore ,am on 8 dpo anyone else feel any different who's with me for the wait?:hugs::kiss:

i'm same dpo as you girls, AF due 27th, no symptoms whatsoever...:nope:

(i'm on holiday, but could not help coming to the forum)

Oh that's the same day as me Kosh:hugs:,hope u are having a fab time,I wud be the same love the forum and my lovely ladies:hugs:Four days till testing or three lol.:happydance:Xxxx

i'm same dpo as you girls, AF due 27th, no symptoms whatsoever...:nope:

(i'm on holiday, but could not help coming to the forum)

Keeping FXed for you Kosh - it's not over till the AF :witch: visits so you never know.

Loads of PMA & :dust: for you both :dust:

Thanks macwooly,:hugs:Rite back at ya,still very weepy today and have stomach pain and loads cm,don't think that's a good sign:growlmad:,but am trying to stay positive ,:hugs:Xxxxx

I'm all over the shop today swinging from being irritable & moody to tearful to feeling like everything I say or do is wrong :nope:

I'm sure it's signs that the AF :witch: is on her way :nope:

But keep trying to hold onto the PMA that I'm not out till she visits :)

Thanks macwooly,:hugs:Rite back at ya,still very weepy today and have stomach pain and loads cm,don't think that's a good sign:growlmad:,but am trying to stay positive ,:hugs:Xxxxx

Why don't you think its a good sign? I've had stomach pains, constipation like pain during the day and rather horrible sloppy poo in the morning, been super duper weepy and my boobs have hurt less than they have post ov the last 3 cycles. Oh and bloat, lots of bloat, my clothes are way too tight. Lots of CM too, stained with very faint pink on two days (around 7 and 9 DPO). And heartburn, its been out of this world, day 5 of very very distinct heartburn!

Cos my pains feel like mild period cramps ,boobs feel more like bloated today and have just lost twelve pounds in three weeks in slimming world yet my trousers won't zip up.help!!!hi storm have u tested yet?:hugs:xxx

Cos my pains feel like mild period cramps ,boobs feel more like bloated today and have just lost twelve pounds in three weeks in slimming world yet my trousers won't zip up.help!!!hi storm have u tested yet?:hugs:xxx

Desperado that all sounds good to me! I tested this morning.... AF is not due until Sunday but I folded and tested last night and got the faintest line on a FRER, so tested again this morning, the line was so faint I was half convinced it was in my head. Used an IC both times too and got a big fat nothing. SO remembered I had a CB digital in the drawer - cracked that out.. sat and waited in a state of nervousness and nearly keeled over when it came up pregnant 1-2! I won't be taking it as a bfp though until Monday when AF is officially late. Hopefully this is a little sticky bean!

Omg storm,am crying with joy for u,am really pleased,well done u,:hugs:I hope u r rite and my symptoms are a good sign ,think wen I get close to testing time I convince myself I'm not gonna get a BFP then I won't be too disappointed,xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Omg storm,am crying with joy for u,am really pleased,well done u,:hugs:I hope u r rite and my symptoms are a good sign ,think wen I get close to testing time I convince myself I'm not gonna get a BFP then I won't be too disappointed,xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Aww thanks! I'm not celebrating yet - I'm worried I tested so early and that it might not take! We so want a baby and if this one sticks around I will be 36 and DH will be 39 when he/she arrives. I'm going to give it until Sunday and test again, I'm too scared to get excited incase AF comes and dashes all my hopes!

Ps - I had to put on bigger trousers yesterday and they were tight, it's some serious bloat!

FX'd for you - lets hope those signs are positive! I've felt like AF was coming for ages now! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->