8dpo anyone else any symptoms

oh, i'm fine...11 dpo but absolutely no symptoms here, but that's ok...and i get to take next month off since dh will be abroad during bd time next cycle...

oooh....maybe i'll have a few cups of coffee....:coffee:
and some nice red wine....:happydance:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I might be joining you in the coffee and wine next month if no BFP here this month as loads of building work causing mess in the house which won't help my mood for :sex: and DH may have to be away during when I'm due to ovulate ..... oh I could even have a gin & tonic or a Baileys ..... mmmmmmmmmmmm :happydance:

I might be joining you in the coffee and wine next month if no BFP here this month as loads of building work causing mess in the house which won't help my mood for :sex: and DH may have to be away during when I'm due to ovulate ..... oh I could even have a gin & tonic or a Baileys ..... mmmmmmmmmmmm :happydance:

oh, having work done in the house would definitely send me over the edge....

gin and tonic sounds good....baileys too.....

margaritas!

:happydance:

Possibly Monday that's 12dpo ,and will then continue each morning until Wednesday ,fingers crossed for u :hugs:Xxxx

Gave in and tested this morning and got a bfn,way too early me thinks,10dpo,:growlmad:Gonna wait now till Monday,xxxx

I know u are hunny and I love u for it :hugs:,af due the 27th,still having stomach pains all day lower down like windy pains and have loads cm,and my lower back was sore today and am so so bloated,How are u indigo? Xxxxx

Sounds positive! :hugs:

Gave in and tested this morning and got a bfn,way too early me thinks,10dpo,:growlmad:Gonna wait now till Monday,xxxx

I may be joining you in POAS on Monday :)

Well about 8pm last night I started to get AF type pains but only on the left side and I had stabbing pains in my private area (TMI) these pains continued till about 11pm and since then I've had a dull achy pain and today I am so hungry - not sure what to make of it :shrug:

Hope everyone is well today and sending loads of PMA and :dust: to all :dust:

FXed for you....agree that 10 days is too early...

I just have a feeling there will be a 3rd BFP this month....

I'm out, temp took a nose-dive...usually happens on the day before AF...strange though, if she comes tomorrow it will be a bit early.

For those of you that have had CP/EM, how was your next cycle effected?

FXed for everyone else...I am willing to have a drink on your behalf if you get a BFP!

Well about 8pm last night I started to get AF type pains but only on the left side and I had stabbing pains in my private area (TMI) these pains continued till about 11pm and since then I've had a dull achy pain and today I am so hungry - not sure what to make of it :shrug:

Good signs....FXed!!!!

FXed for you....agree that 10 days is too early...

I just have a feeling there will be a 3rd BFP this month....

I'm out, temp took a nose-dive...usually happens on the day before AF...strange though, if she comes tomorrow it will be a bit early.

For those of you that have had CP/EM, how was your next cycle effected?

FXed for everyone else...I am willing to have a drink on your behalf if you get a BFP!

Sorry to hear your temp nose dived :hugs:

Going to sound dense now what does CP/EM mean? I have looked and guess CP means cervical position but EM? :blush:

Glad my symptoms sound positive. I really was confused as not had that before but desperately trying not to research in case I imagine symptoms :) Well I was so hungry this morning and now feel so full but that could be due to 2 helpings of macaroni cheese and 2 hot cross buns :)

:dust: to all and FXed :dust:

Chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage....ooooh....Mac and cheese.....yummy....
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage....ooooh....Mac and cheese.....yummy....
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you - I will learn all the abbreviations one day :blush:

I love mac and cheese but soooo not healthy the way I cook it with real butter and over 1lb of mixed cheeses - but soooo yummy so don't make it often :)

oohhhh FX'D its a good sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust:

Thank you Storm :)

I will be very shocked but incredibly blessed if it is a BFP as to be honest this is only my first cycle TTC since ending our break from TTC and coming off BC in March. Although DH and I tried in 2009 for 11 months and didn't get one BFP :shrug:

I just desperately want to see BFPs for you ladies who have been trying longer so sending loads more PMA and :dust: to you all x

Thanks ladies,( macwooly ,storm and indigo)been out all day just back.Thanks for your lovely comments and I am actually fine now,just trying to be much more positive and thankful for wot I've got and if this month doesn't work I still have next month to look forward to.I really hope someone does get a BFP here and I will be so happy for them.Gorge weather,had a good walk and lunch and stocked myself up with four pregnancy tests lol so am well prepared,Fixed for us all:hugs:Xxxxxxxxxxx

Well about 8pm last night I started to get AF type pains but only on the left side and I had stabbing pains in my private area

me too! started to have AF type pain and on and off stabbing pains.
i really do not want to get my hopes up. same happened last month and it was just AF...

doing my best to stay positive (but not succeeding...)
this part of the 2ww is the worst!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->