8dpo anyone else any symptoms

Cos my pains feel like mild period cramps ,boobs feel more like bloated today and have just lost twelve pounds in three weeks in slimming world yet my trousers won't zip up.help!!!hi storm have u tested yet?:hugs:xxx

Well, Desperado I would say your symptoms sound good to me. I had what I thought was def af pains and more cm than normal after ov (normaly dry as a bone - sorry tmi) and I have had 2 days with multiple + tests on both ic and a superdrug early test (pink dye) I am going to test with a digi tomorrow I think. I too like storm won't really beleive it until af is a no show, but it's all looking good.
I hope all your symptoms turn out to be a BFP for you, that would sooo amazing for this thread!!!
:hugs::hugs:

Keeping all crossed for you Storm & Clairey that it is a BFP and a sticky bean :dust:

Desperado it is sounding like you're having positive symptoms :dust:

I've got the mother of all headaches and wanting to take painkillers but unsure how ibuprofen would affect me if this is my month for a BFP so I caved and did an early pregnancy test but got a BFN - not really surprised as I am feeling really pre-menstral :shrug:

I'm still reluctant to take painkillers though as due to being on 9dpo and I know there could still be a chance (though probably slim) that there could be a BFP this month and I don't want to do anything that could affect it so I'll continue to suffer with the migraine :wacko:

Keeping all crossed for you Storm & Clairey that it is a BFP and a sticky bean :dust:

Desperado it is sounding like you're having positive symptoms :dust:

I've got the mother of all headaches and wanting to take painkillers but unsure how ibuprofen would affect me if this is my month for a BFP so I caved and did an early pregnancy test but got a BFN - not really surprised as I am feeling really pre-menstral :shrug:

I'm still reluctant to take painkillers though as due to being on 9dpo and I know there could still be a chance (though probably slim) that there could be a BFP this month and I don't want to do anything that could affect it so I'll continue to suffer with the migraine :wacko:

9DPO is still early - I wouldn't take ibruprofen, if you have to take painkillers take paracetemol - not sure that will help with a migraine though! Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Thanks Storm x

I did do some further reading after posting and no way am I going near ibuprofen! Even though some of the sites including the NHS site say occasional use may be ok the possible effects scared me!

I've tried my non-medication options (sleep, getting cool, drinking loads, eating small amounts regularly) but looks like I'm just going to have to ride the migraine out :(

Although my DH has gone out to buy me some paracetamol to try and help ease the pain bless him :)

Thanks Storm x

I did do some further reading after posting and no way am I going near ibuprofen! Even though some of the sites including the NHS site say occasional use may be ok the possible effects scared me!

I've tried my non-medication options (sleep, getting cool, drinking loads, eating small amounts regularly) but looks like I'm just going to have to ride the migraine out :(

Although my DH has gone out to buy me some paracetamol to try and help ease the pain bless him :)

I hate migraines - they make your life a temporary misery! I don't know what I will do when I get my next one, probably take to my bed if I can't use strong painkillers!

Thats lovely your DH has gone out for yo - bless him :flower:

When I was 12 I started getting migraines and the triggers are humid weather, getting too hungry; getting too tired; cheese; chocolate and hormones.

My doctor when I was 16 said if I got pregnant I probably wouldn't get another migraine! :huh: Although I'd probably get loads through the pregnancy :huh: Not sure how he thinks that works :shrug:

I'm currently settled in the living room with an air con unit on which is making it a lovely and cool and easing the migraine and keeping all crossed for you and Clairey to get definate BFPs when you re-test :dust:

Thank u so much Claire :hugs:macwooly I also have an awful headache and just use forehead strips as I am always wary of taking tabs.hope u r feeling better soon,:hugs:xxxxxxx

i'm same dpo as you girls, AF due 27th, no symptoms whatsoever...:nope:

(i'm on holiday, but could not help coming to the forum)

Keeping FXed for you Kosh - it's not over till the AF :witch: visits so you never know.

Loads of PMA & :dust: for you both :dust:

i know, but it really don't think it'll be my month...
anyway, keep my fingers crossed for all of us! :flower:

Cos my pains feel like mild period cramps ,boobs feel more like bloated today and have just lost twelve pounds in three weeks in slimming world yet my trousers won't zip up.help!!!hi storm have u tested yet?:hugs:xxx

Desperado that all sounds good to me! I tested this morning.... AF is not due until Sunday but I folded and tested last night and got the faintest line on a FRER, so tested again this morning, the line was so faint I was half convinced it was in my head. Used an IC both times too and got a big fat nothing. SO remembered I had a CB digital in the drawer - cracked that out.. sat and waited in a state of nervousness and nearly keeled over when it came up pregnant 1-2! I won't be taking it as a bfp though until Monday when AF is officially late. Hopefully this is a little sticky bean!

OMG!!!! i'm going to cry...sooo happy for you!!!

Well, Desperado I would say your symptoms sound good to me. I had what I thought was def af pains and more cm than normal after ov (normaly dry as a bone - sorry tmi) and I have had 2 days with multiple + tests on both ic and a superdrug early test (pink dye) I am going to test with a digi tomorrow I think. I too like storm won't really beleive it until af is a no show, but it's all looking good.
I hope all your symptoms turn out to be a BFP for you, that would sooo amazing for this thread!!!
:hugs::hugs:

OMG, another one!!! :happydance:
have you tested again??

Indigo am really absolutely terrified,it's true ,am nine dpo today ,am gonna try leave it as long as possible ,really believe it will be a BFN,the closer it gets to my period the more frightened I feel.I want a baby more than anything but after having nine consecutive miscarriages I worry that if I do get a bfp it will happen again,sorry am prob not making much sense,:hugs:Xxxx

you are making perfect sense...no worries...i just thought i remembered reading that you were having great symptoms...but you're right, 9 dpo is a bit early to test...

when do you expect af?

i'm just rooting for you!!!!

hang in there! FX FX FX

I'm excited that I could be a mummy but nervous about all the possible issues which could occur and terrified that I will have to allow my in laws into my life more :D :wacko:

They are nice people but somehow they always manage to say something to peeve me off :growlmad: :nope:

omg I could have written this post! Im currently waiting for my hubby and inlaws to get back from church and Im anxious. Even though its been 9 years my MIL still manages to peeve me off regularly. She is so dramatic, opinionated and loves to talk and talk and talk. I really try to avoid being around her. I also worry how it will be with a baby :dohh:

I want a baby more than anything but after having nine consecutive miscarriages I worry that if I do get a bfp it will happen again

oh wow, Im so sorry to hear that, and wish you all the luck in the world :flower:

I know u are hunny and I love u for it :hugs:,af due the 27th,still having stomach pains all day lower down like windy pains and have loads cm,and my lower back was sore today and am so so bloated,How are u indigo? Xxxxx

oh, i'm fine...11 dpo but absolutely no symptoms here, but that's ok...and i get to take next month off since dh will be abroad during bd time next cycle...

oooh....maybe i'll have a few cups of coffee....:coffee:
and some nice red wine....:happydance:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry to hear about your loses Desperado :hugs:

Sarah - it sounds like we could have the same MIL except mine is a sweetheart when DH is around but when he leaves the room she changes oh goodness does she change and start every so subtly telling me how bad I am at being a wife and why haven't I produced a baby ...grrrrrrrrrrr :growlmad:

She knows there are some fertility issues but we haven't told her what and she still piled the pressure on so in 2010 we told her babies weren't happening as I was on BC - we've not told any family or friends that we're no longer using BC and hoping for a LO.

DH and I have agreed no family or friends will be told if we get a BFP till I'm over 12 weeks and had a scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->