8dpo anyone else any symptoms

Whate ever it takes to get the men our lives to perform eh?!!! :haha::haha:

My DH has said he feels more energetic in himself since being on the Maca root and I must admit on his days off from BD he does get more DIY done round the house :D

Macwooly ,if things don't work out for me this month,am def getting the maca root:haha:have a lot of d.i.y here my dh cud be doing,:hugs:

Claire that is so true,how are u feeling Hun?:hugs:Xxx

I feel strangely good thanks. No morning sickness to speak of - I just keep burping a lot:haha: and a few twinges every now and again. I have been poas ever since I found out... you know, just to make sure I am not going mad! lol
Did no one test today??? we need some more BFP's for the sticky thread!:thumbup:
:kiss:

Glad to hear u r good and I know exactly wot u mean about the poas, got another faint line today and just don't know wot to do,may go get a blood test in the docs but am so worried I just want to curl up in bed and hide from everyone,does that sound weird?am so glad I can cum on here :hugs::hugs:

Macwooly ,if things don't work out for me this month,am def getting the maca root:haha:have a lot of d.i.y here my dh cud be doing,:hugs:

Is this where the 35+ ladies start putting their other halves on Maca just to get the DIY and gardening done? :laugh2:

Claire that is so true,how are u feeling Hun?:hugs:Xxx

I feel strangely good thanks. No morning sickness to speak of - I just keep burping a lot:haha: and a few twinges every now and again. I have been poas ever since I found out... you know, just to make sure I am not going mad! lol
Did no one test today??? we need some more BFP's for the sticky thread!:thumbup:
:kiss:

Hahaha me too - full of wind - very ladylike! I also have been POAS like a lunatic, did another CB digital last night to check it had gone up and it as to 2-3... I don't know why I need to POAS so much! I'm terrified it will suddenly be a :bfn: - the craziness continues........

Yes storm got another faint line today ,so am heading for a blood test,am just not sure as some tests are negative for me and the predictor has a faint line again today as well as yesterday,so am still in limbo.:hugs::hugs:

Yes storm got another faint line today ,so am heading for a blood test,am just not sure as some tests are negative for me and the predictor has a faint line again today as well as yesterday,so am still in limbo.:hugs::hugs:

Oops just managed to read your other post and saw that! What tests are negative? I hope you get your blood test results as being in limbo is bound to be horrible! I shall be thinking about you and desperately hoping your confirmed bfp is on its way!

Ps - I only got a semi - decent line on an IC yesterday - 3 days after AF was due, and even then it was still a disappointing line!

:hugs:

The first response and clear blue digital are neg and the predictor is a faint line,:hugs:

Hi jax,your post really made me laugh as it's usually the same here in my house once it comes to bd,then I discovered viapro,it's a herbal form of viagro and it worked,tried to slip it into his coffee but it wouldn't dissolve and he caught on to the fact that I was trying to slip him something:haha:,so he just took it with water,and there was no complaining after that hee hee :hugs:

:rofl:

Oh, I need to get some Maca......

Desperado.....FXed on the blood test!
How many dpo are you?

Hi Indigo:hugs:At least we can all have a laugh if anything else lol.xxxx

Blimey Macwooly I'm agreeing with Indigo - I need Maca!! if I can get my DH to do the DIY as well then it will be a miracle as he is allergic to it!!

Desperado, I so hope this is it and you get your BFP!! Got everything (except my legs at the moment!) Xed for you!!:thumbup:xXx

Oh and I have just started taking Maca, heard nothing but good things about it :winkwink: Going to increase his dosage as of tomorrow.....so maybe he can BD and do DIY at the same time :haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->