8DPO Anyone????

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
So yesterday morning I awoke to brown spotting in my undies only to do a finger test and find white creamy CM... (TMI) Anyhoo Iv'e been having mild cramping all day and It's driving me crazy.. I decided to test this morning and it was NEG..:cry: I'k gonna try again in the morning and hopefully I'll get m BFP:happydance: AF is due on Wednesday and I hope the witch stays away for the next 9 months...........

At 8dpo, that could definitely be implantation. I would wait a few days because you wouldn't get a BFP that quickly after implantation.

Though I always usually start spotting at 8dpo before AF. But if that's not normal for you, then this could be a good sign! Fingers crossed and :dust:!

At 8dpo, that could definitely be implantation. I would wait a few days because you wouldn't get a BFP that quickly after implantation.

Though I always usually start spotting at 8dpo before AF. But if that's not normal for you, then this could be a good sign! Fingers crossed and :dust:!
I never spot before the WITCH..... But I still don't wanna get my hopes... Being disappointment sucks!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->