8dpo BFP or evap!!?

A bit darker?! That's a LOT darker! Congrats!! And hang onto this "no symptoms" joy because when they come you will be missing these days hahah ;)

A bit darker?! That's a LOT darker! Congrats!! And hang onto this "no symptoms" joy because when they come you will be missing these days hahah ;)

lol so true! with my first pregnancy (he is now a crazy little 4 yo) i had EXTREMELY sore nipples (sorry tmi). but this one nada so i know its gonna hit me hard later haha :dohh: oh well its worth it :) im gonna test again tommorow and see how much darker it gets! someone said a positive at 8dpo could suggest twins!? WHAT?! that thought scares me lol

Haha well you never know, you might get lucky this time around.

I tested at 9dpo, had 45 hcg at the end of week 5 and like 5k at 4.5, and it definitely a single pregnancy. Gyn just said the range is huge. So don't freak out until you get scanned :) excited for you!!! 4 is a good gap, too.

hey you never know maybe i will! that would be awesome :) my last pregnancy i had bad morning sickness but it ended in mc :/ anyways thats true about the range of hcg so i guess ill just relax until that first scan. and then ill be completely nervous!

Hey guys just thought I'd update you all ...took another test this am with FMU and there was NADA. Zip zero nothing. So I know now that this is left over hormones from my miscarriage in February. Needless to say I'm feeling pretty sad and disappointed.

Don't worry about no symptoms- I always had more 'symptoms' when I wasn't pregnant! When I actually goty bfps my symptoms didn't kick in till 6weeks

Just seen your update- I was sure the Hcg left your body pretty fast after a loss?
Still hopeful for you this month fxd

thank you ladies for your support. yea I think the hcg must be out ystem by now but now im testing all negative on all tests. maybe my first chemical? who knows. but im defs not preggers haha. my period is due Monday (its Friday now)

:hugs: sorry to hear that. Roll on next cycle.. Hope it's your lucky 1!!

Just wanted to update everyone. Those positives really were positives but it turn out it was ectopic and I was rushed to surgery two weeks after this post. I had a laporoscopic surgery and it was very painful. The baby was in my right tube and everything is healing now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"