8dpo cycle buddies... we are getting our BFP's this month! <3

M

Miss406

I am 1dpo now (Goodness, how am I to survive the 2 week wait?)

Just a question about the BBT's...

Does the temperature drop whilst implantation takes place?
Does a constantly high temperature, or constantly rising temperature indicate you are pregnant? I am only 1 dpo and already going crazy with what if's and does this mean I am, does this mean I am not etc...

My chart is attached if anyone would like a sneaky peak :D

Thanks in advance :D

Sometimes there is an implantation dip but not always. Looking at how long your temps stay above cover line. All this waiting sucks!

Oh it does indeed, opened my eyes this morning to take my temperature, exactly the same as before, 36.4, it's not rising as it should after ovulation and it's not dipping... a little confused to say the least........ :hugs:

i had quite low temps till 5dpo... then mine just kept rising, it didn't dip for implantation... it started to dip as i came near af BUT the day of af it was still wayyyyy high, like 36.89 not my usual 36.40 ish xxx

3 DPO here! My chart is attached to signature.

How have you come to that conclussion? I had + OPK's On CD14 and CD15 and after that all negatives. I had pains on CD15 to suggest I ovulated then, exactly 24 hours after my first + OPK.

just with your flat temps then 3 good rises??
dont worry i had + opk's on cd15 and 16 but no ov till cd18?? negatives 17,18 and 19 but got cross hairs for cd18 xx

try entering a high temp for tomoz and see when FF gives you cross hairs?? then delete the temp????

Well that's probably because I didn't get much sleep (4 month old is teething) so I wrote the temperature down but disguarded it because you need solid sleep for temping! :hugs:

ahhh right i'm with you, you've got an open circle...
have you got FF on opk watch??
i know how you feel.. my 5 month old is teething, temping can be a bit tricky if you wake a couple of time :) xx

Well being honest it was a mixture of teething baby and the kids hiding my thermometer :lol:

Little tinkers they are, was under my pillow as well! :D Nothing is safe in my house :lol: They even found my stash of chocolate :evil: :lol:

Little tinkers they are, was under my pillow as well! :D Nothing is safe in my house :lol: They even found my stash of chocolate :evil: :lol:

:haha: oh no! not the chocolate :haha: so what dpo are you? i'm 4 today :winkwink: xx

oooh we can be cycle buddies :) when are you gonna start?? have you had any symptoms? i've just had a little bit of cramping?? tbh its my first cycle after DD that i have felt the old ovulation twinges :) xxx

Aww! Yep, my slight cramps started yesterday and already had a few today too. Going to start testing at 8DPO, considering using OPK's as well as HPT's :D I know some women have an LH spike before AF but personally, if you're getting progression lines with FMU....... :D

When are you going to start testing? Cycle buddies yeah :D

Aww! Yep, my slight cramps started yesterday and already had a few today too. Going to start testing at 8DPO, considering using OPK's as well as HPT's :D I know some women have an LH spike before AF but personally, if you're getting progression lines with FMU....... :D

When are you going to start testing? Cycle buddies yeah :D

:happydance: hey i guess i'll start testing with you then :haha: 8dpo it is :happydance: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->