8dpo cycle buddies... we are getting our BFP's this month! <3

Ohhh yes :D It'll be interesting to see if our temperatures dip at the point of implantation etc, though they don't have to, would be cool to see :D

Fingers crossed for testing on Friday. :D

:happydance: or some fab rises :happydance: xxx
hey we must be mad with such LO's :haha: xxx

Ohhh yes :D It'll be interesting to see if our temperatures dip at the point of implantation etc, though they don't have to, would be cool to see :D

Fingers crossed for testing on Friday. :D

I dipped today. Take a look, what do you guys think?

yes you had a slight dip....
its looking good!! look at all that bd'ing hahahaha you must be tired LOL
interesting to see the next few days :) xx

I can't wait for Friday.
My goodness I am pleased our BD came to an end, every day all day was getting too much :lol: :rofl:

Edit: Why doesn't it show BD on my chart? :\ I added them!

yes you had a slight dip....
its looking good!! look at all that bd'ing hahahaha you must be tired LOL
interesting to see the next few days :) xx

lol, yeah we typically dtd alot even before TTC.

If your OH is anything like mine he was mad on it before and after ''just to make sure'' he said :lol:

I think it's kind of sweet he's so devoted to this as much as I am, a lot of men are a bit like 'meh' if it happens it happens etc :D I've found myself a good one :D

Not exactly sure as to why my chart isn't showing all information available - I have gone through the settings to make it visible.

Here's my chart, as you can see we've done a lot of BD'ing. Fairly confident this is our month :rofl: :D

Attachments

• chart.JPG
    chart.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 2
Not exactly sure as to why my chart isn't showing all information available - I have gone through the settings to make it visible.

Here's my chart, as you can see we've done a lot of BD'ing. Fairly confident this is our month :rofl: :D

yeah you guys did lol.

I'm feeling confident too, but I get doubtful sometimes because we always dtd alot :( very frustrating

yeah you guys did lol.

I'm feeling confident too, but I get doubtful sometimes because we always dtd alot :( very frustrating

I think it's a good thing. Fresh sperm :spermy: :D

406, you have 6? How old? How old are you if you don't mind?

I'm 29 and my Fiancé is 28 (29 in December).
My children are nearly 10, 8, 6, twins are 4 and the baby is 4 months. Photos on page 2 and 3 of my TTC #7 blog.

My children are nearly 10, 8, 6, twins are 4 and the baby is 4 months. Photos on page 2 and 3 of my TTC #7 blog.

oh wow your not wasting anytime for #7 :)
you will be pregnant in no time girl. I haven't been knocked up in 10 years....so fearful I'm infertile. About to check pictures out.

Nice family. I noticed we are both on cycle 3 too

My son was born Dec 2005. Have been using pull out for about 2 years, with periodic slips, lol. But the last 3 cycles we have been TTC full force.

wow you guys!!
we only dtd 3 times hahahahahaaha first month since DD was born :) i'm hoping to still be fertile...
you should re-name the thread hun... make it lucky <3 xxx

oh wow your not wasting anytime for #7 :)
you will be pregnant in no time girl. I haven't been knocked up in 10 years....so fearful I'm infertile. About to check pictures out.

:winkwink: theres 14 years between my son and daughter :thumbup: so have hope :) xxx

wow you guys!!
we only dtd 3 times hahahahahaaha first month since DD was born :) i'm hoping to still be fertile...

what cycle are you? Sex preference?

wow you guys!!

what cycle are you? Sex preference?

:wacko: oh does it not say??? this will be cycle 4 since DD, i had a forcep delivery so we haven't been dtd :haha: BUT this cycle i felt the need to :sex: :haha: ok so we dtd cd15,16 and 18 :shrug: i got + opk's on 15 and 16 and was really crampy... but FF gave me cross hairs on cd18?? :shrug:

:happydance: loving the name change

:hugs: and your family is gorge :) xxxx

oh i have a fallback rise??? sometimes i'm not sure if FF gets it wrong?
oh and my LP has changed to 13 days now :( it used to be 15? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->