8dpo cycle buddies... we are getting our BFP's this month! <3

Absolutely :D

My theory is quite simple:

YES, some women do have a LH spike just before AF BUT if every morning with FMU that line shows progression - it's definitely a good sign :D

Yep, we'll start testing at 8dpo (this Friday) with both OPK's AND HPT's.
What tests do you have in stock? I have mostly IC's but I do have 4 FRER, 2 CB Digitals and a few other midstreams :D

i have for ov ic plus smileys and mid stream ones...
for hpt i only have the ic's and one cb digi? might get a frer? some lady said they were 6.5mui?? xxx
hehehe friday morning it is then :) xxxxx

Hmmm I heard the FRER are 7.5 but the other FR ones are 12.5! (What is it with their .5's lol)

I'd shop around and get a couple of FRER, you can usually pick a twin pack up on eBay for £6 ish, free post :D When I go home I've got those and cb digitals waiting for me, unless the post man has been on strike! :shock:

Hmmm I heard the FRER are 7.5 but the other FR ones are 12.5! (What is it with their .5's lol)

I'd shop around and get a couple of FRER, you can usually pick a twin pack up on eBay for £6 ish, free post :D When I go home I've got those and cb digitals waiting for me, unless the post man has been on strike! :shock:

:thumbup: i'll look on ebay... but they might not come by friday :dohh: BUT are we starting with the ic's? xxx

Absolutely, starting with IC's :D
I think I'll whip out the FRER at 11 and 12 DPO :D If I get a hint of a line on an IC then I will perhaps test the next day with FRER :D

I think I'll whip out the FRER at 11 and 12 DPO :D If I get a hint of a line on an IC then I will perhaps test the next day with FRER :D

:happydance::happydance: oooh how exciting :happydance: i'll go and look and buy some off ebay :happydance: xxx
we saving the conception one for the last one :haha: xxx

:happydance::happydance: oooh how exciting :happydance: i'll go and look and buy some off ebay :happydance: xxx
we saving the conception one for the last one :haha: xxx

Absolutely :D By ordering it today it won't come for a few days, therefore remove temptation :D

How have you come to that conclussion? I had + OPK's On CD14 and CD15 and after that all negatives. I had pains on CD15 to suggest I ovulated then, exactly 24 hours after my first + OPK.

because you rose from that day....

As I say, I missed a few temps. The readings around ovulation are not accurate as I did not take my temperature. I ovulated on CD15. I am 4dpo. Don't care what the chart says, I know my own body. I got a + OPK on CD 14 5pm exactly 24 hours later I ovulated due to pains. I've had 6 children and 6 miscarriages, Kind of know what I am doing by now, but thank you for your advice anyway.

yeah your body sounds like mine! i know instantly when i'm ovulating cos of the pains and bloat :)
jey has my chart updated hun? xxx

As I say, I missed a few temps. The readings around ovulation are not accurate as I did not take my temperature. I ovulated on CD15. I am 4dpo. Don't care what the chart says, I know my own body. I got a + OPK on CD 14 5pm exactly 24 hours later I ovulated due to pains. I've had 6 children and 6 miscarriages, Kind of know what I am doing by now, but thank you for your advice anyway.

oh ok

yeah your body sounds like mine! i know instantly when i'm ovulating cos of the pains and bloat :)
jey has my chart updated hun? xxx

I think so hunny! :D
Pains lasted around 4 hours for me. :D

:thumbup: i forgot to tick the update button :wacko:
thats exactly like me :growlmad: i suffer real bad and maybe for 2 days? always first thing though? xxxx

Ohhh yes :D It'll be interesting to see if our temperatures dip at the point of implantation etc, though they don't have to, would be cool to see :D

Fingers crossed for testing on Friday. :D

great we're all 4dpo...
do you wanna start testing 8dpo with us? :) lets have some baby dust and make this a lucky thread :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->