8dpo invalid? Updated tests 14/10

possiblyp18

Mummy of 2 ttc #3
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I had a CP last month and began bleeding on 21/9.
I ovulated ridiculously early this month and im now 8dpo.
I took this with SMU but im concerned its invalid because of a small indent.
Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.
I took another one with the same urine which is underneath.

TIA x

20191007_110546.jpg 20191007_110529.jpg

A lot of them tests have weird indents all over the place hun but have never known them to make the result any different wether bfp or bfn,I would take the test as ur seeing it,the start of a lovely looking line Xx

A lot of them tests have weird indents all over the place hun but have never known them to make the result any different wether bfp or bfn,I would take the test as ur seeing it,the start of a lovely looking line Xx
Thanks for your reply. I am so worried about getting my hopes up x

It’s all so scary hun And breaks ur heart every time with chems even when we tell ourselves it’s fine,I had 2 chems in a row and then this one stayed sticky,so I wasn’t believing the lines for even a week past af,that’s a great line for 8dpo and I really hope it keeps getting darker for u xx

It’s all so scary hun And breaks ur heart every time with chems even when we tell ourselves it’s fine,I had 2 chems in a row and then this one stayed sticky,so I wasn’t believing the lines for even a week past af,that’s a great line for 8dpo and I really hope it keeps getting darker for u xx
Sorry to hear you had two chemicals but congratulations on your sticky baby :dust:
I had a cp the month before last too so im really hoping this one sticks x

I also see the line which is great for 8dpo! I hope it keeps getting darker!

I see those clearly sorry about your previous cp's, I hope you get your sticky bean soon.

Well surprise surprise.
I ran out of the tests I used yesterday ( ended up using 4) all of which had lines like the ones on the tests I posted.

Today I am using the tests I HATE, they gave me really rubbish lines the past 2 months.

Today's test was done with SMU. Barely anything there.

Gutted.

20191008_103914_50.jpg

But it’s still there,these tests may not use as much dye as the others,I always think,as long as there’s a line there’s hope xx

I'm really hoping it's just these tests and not a repeat of last month.

I just took one with a 3 hour hold but its still so faint I'm not even sure it shows in the picture x

20191008_141217.jpg

I can see it hun,I like that u do what I do,I can see it more turned upside down lol u would only be 9dpo today wouldn’t u? If so a line in the first place is brilliant xx

I can see it hun,I like that u do what I do,I can see it more turned upside down lol u would only be 9dpo today wouldn’t u? If so a line in the first place is brilliant xx
Yea I would only be 9dpo so I know I should be happy that something is showing in the first place but I just have doubt. Silly really.
Yes! I dont know why but I always turn them upside down :lol: x

Honestly when I’m poas crazy,I can go from seeing nothing the right way to there’s a definite line the other way lol but it’s a real thing,I don’t get it lol....I’m the same as u hun and panic over everything,my tests never showed a line with my stickys until 12dpo they were always stark white until then,so I’d be freaking myself out on here thinking that everyone else got theirs so much earlier,but every pregnancy is different,I remember being on here in 2010 and a ladies test didn’t get darker until she was 9wks,they were barely there lines ,it was so incredible to see her scan next to the faintest bfp that day xx

Honestly when I’m poas crazy,I can go from seeing nothing the right way to there’s a definite line the other way lol but it’s a real thing,I don’t get it lol....I’m the same as u hun and panic over everything,my tests never showed a line with my stickys until 12dpo they were always stark white until then,so I’d be freaking myself out on here thinking that everyone else got theirs so much earlier,but every pregnancy is different,I remember being on here in 2010 and a ladies test didn’t get darker until she was 9wks,they were barely there lines ,it was so incredible to see her scan next to the faintest bfp that day xx
Well I will definitely keep that in mind. I couldnt imagine going 9 weeks!!
I did another test just now with a slightly shorter hold and it already seems darker..could just be me hoping tho- top test is the newest x

20191008_162927.jpg 20191008_153531_50.jpg

Well I will definitely keep that in mind. I couldnt imagine going 9 weeks!!
I did another test just now with a slightly shorter hold and it already seems darker..could just be me hoping tho- top test is the newest x

View attachment 1070014 View attachment 1070016
No that is definitely slightly darker hun which is an amazing,can’t wait to see tomorrow’s one xx

No that is definitely slightly darker hun which is an amazing,can’t wait to see tomorrow’s one xx
Ahh I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks it, I will be happy when it's so clearly visible that it still looks good in a photo lol.
I have everything crossed for tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->