8DPO is that a line?

ErinC

Reaction score
hi I am going out of my mind with this questions and SO was no help so I'm going to ask you lovely ladies for some guidance. I am 8DPO (I think) based on basic charting period and ovulation charting. I can see a very faint line on the tests but I cant tell if it's an indent line/evap line or positive line and I'm dying from impatience.
the line came up after 40 - 60 seconds of testing on mid stream first pee.(TMI)

thumbnail_IMG_4203.jpg

Oh wow, I think I see what you're talking about?! And I can never see them when everyone else does....keep testing and see if it gets darker :)

I think I see something as well but when I zoom in it’s blurry. Keep testing and hopefully it’s more obvious soon! GL!

hi I am going out of my mind with this questions and SO was no help so I'm going to ask you lovely ladies for some guidance. I am 8DPO (I think) based on basic charting period and ovulation charting. I can see a very faint line on the tests but I cant tell if it's an indent line/evap line or positive line and I'm dying from impatience.
the line came up after 40 - 60 seconds of testing on mid stream first pee.(TMI)

View attachment 1053433

I can see that and looks pink also from what I can see any way good luck xx

Can definitely see that hun! Fingers crossed xx

I am going to do another test today as soon as I can get to the shop. I will post the results. the not knowing is killing me. thank you for all of your replies. I appreciate it

Well here is 9DPO and even though the picture doesn't show the line is definitely PINK. I think this is actually happening

IMG_4229.jpg IMG_4230.jpg

I see a very faint pink line. I wud say that's a positive. Good luck

did any of you find that you were crampy and tender in the stomach even after a positive result?. it feels like I have cramps and a stitch but no bleeding. any advice would be great

Yep it started around the time I got my BFP at 8dpo and I’ve had a few days of it since!

Yep it started around the time I got my BFP at 8dpo and I’ve had a few days of it since!
congrats on your positive thats great news. at least I'm not alone. I got a faint BFP at 8DPO then a better one at 9DPO but still with the cramps it's frustrating. I don't want to get my hopes up cause it's so early but it's hard

I have started spotting. will test tomorrow but I don't like the odds

Hope it's just implantation bleeding and nothing else!

Congratulations! If those lines aren’t accurate, I think I would be contacting them. Some women experience light bleeding in early pregnancy so I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->