8DPO looking for new year testers!

flamingpanda

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm 8DPO (I think) and will be testing around the 2nd. Just wondering if there are any ladies who would like to join me waiting. This would be out second child (our first has just turned 2). We had a very early loss in the summer and it really upset me so we decided to have a bit of a break before trying again. Started temping mid month but I normally O on the 17th. Oddly it was a day early this month which tied in better with our BD, or at least I think it was - couldn't get a positive OPK - think I was too late trying it.

Starting to feel a bit more positive as I have that familiar pinching feeling today. Hoping it's implantation!

Snap had pinching feeling last three days. Tested today with good results

I am 7dpo and so anxious!! I have had serious cramping and lower back pain I hope it implantation as well!! Fingers crossed for both of us!!! I really wish I could test already!!

I'm 11dpo fx its for real and not dreaming these lines up, I couldn't wait t test any longer. Gl to you.x

Im between 8-11 days (if i even o'd) and have been having a heavy feeling in my tummy with pincing. No second line yet though xx

I'd like to join you! This is my 2nd cycle trying. We actually got pregnant in Nov on the first attempt but had a chemical P in week 5. I'm about 10dpo today. I intend on testing on the 1st unless symptoms cause me to test sooner. I've had lots go on the past 3 days symptom wise but I wonder how many are cause by the craziness of the holidays.

Wishing us both a + start this new year!

I'm 8dpo today with tons of backache, nausea, heartburn and cramps. I have yet to test as I don't want to see a :bfn:

I'm hoping my back aches on Monday were implantation pains. :) Laura, I've gotten bfps on 8 dpo before!

I've never gotten them that early before. My earliest was 12dpo.

Today I think I'm 10 dpo but didn't test this morning. I keep buying expensive tests hoping it will pick up a positive but I don't want to keep wasting them. With my other two kids I had bfps by now. Having lots of symptoms but get so bummed about bfns.

Oh yay, lots of testers, welcome everyone! Fingers crossed for lots of new year positives.

Pinching is duller today but I feel so stressed and angry. I think that might be a symptom. Don't know whether I should try testing sooner? I think 12 DPO is my earliest +.

I have tested every morning and bfn :-( just been shopping and had the first symptom .... A real burning in my right boob. GL everyone xx

Hi girls- I'm so off and on with symptom spotting... One minute I'm for sure Im preggo, the next I have some spotting and I'm out... I'm going nuts

I'm 9dpo today and I feel out... The only real symptoms I'm having today is backache, cramping, and sore bbs. I feel like maybe I have a uti or something.

I'm 9dpo today and I feel out... The only real symptoms I'm having today is backache, cramping, and sore bbs. I feel like maybe I have a uti or something.

But that sounds good!! And 9 DPO?! What I wouldn't give to be that far haha, it's talking forever to get thru this TWW!

But that sounds good!! And 9 DPO?! What I wouldn't give to be that far haha, it's talking forever to get thru this TWW!

It feels like its going so slow! I'm scared to test since I've never gotten a :bfp: before 12dpo. So I'm trying to hold out until at least then.

I'm 11dpo today and feel familiar cramps of AF. So I am thinking I may start spotting soon. I usually spot 2 days before AF gets going. This is my 2nd cycle charting so I'm not sure if these cramps mean I'm most likely out this month? Guess I'll just have to wait and see...

Well I hope we are all in for BFPs very soon!!! I keep telling myself I am preggo- maybe the more I think it the more it wil happen?? Haha

I tested tonight, as the cramps were mixed with nausea. I used a frer and got the faintest pink line. You don't have to angle it to see it, it's there. My husband won't get excited yet because of it's faintness, and when it's your own line, your always going to doubt! So this is my first time using a pink dye test. Should I take it as a BFP??! I can't figure out how to post a photo here or I'd show you : )

Does anyone know when a clear blue dig will show? Not sure if it's too early yet.

I swore I wouldn't do this to myself. Now I have the test and am even more unsure than when cramps kicked in this morning! Hoping it's my BFP!

*Update - Here's a link to my test: https://s1122.photobucket.com/user/m0rrissey/media/P1210335_zps2744fe6e.jpg.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->