8dpo. mild cramping?

Destiny08

Reaction score
so im around 8/9 dpo. and since last night or so i've been having slight 'twinges' of cramping. and earlier when i like...tensed up (hurt my sprained ankle) i had a really painful like...pelvic stabbing pain lol. i have very watery/lotiony discharge (sorry tmi :p) and an almost constant ache in my lower back.

trying really hard not to get my hope up and hold on for the HPT! but as i know you women are obviously watching for signs (i didnt with LO 1 so i have no idea what early symptoms i had) so...is this a good sign? or am i just obsessing about it? :haha:

oh i also need to pee at least once an hour, sometimes more! im tired a lot. and have a few relatively mild headaches a day, when i dont usually have headaches at all.

Destiny, I could of written your post! I'm 8dpo also. I am dying to test, but scared to see a bfn. I hope to wait until Sunday at the earliest. What about you?
My tww symptoms feel more intense than usual, and I don't typically get cramps until closer to AF, but i have been crampy since yesterday. Plus I am getting these stabbing type pains very low, like possibly cervix area. I am also feeling waves of nausea (not too unusual for the tww though).
Are you taking any Tylenol or anything for the headaches? I had to, on 2 different days (5 and 6 dpo) because they were bad and mine have a tendency to progress to full blown migraines...but I do worry about taking medicine! Oh, then I nap (very unusual) for around 2 hours!!

So....with my FX, I say that they could be symptoms of a BFP!!!!!!

i wanna wait as long as i possibly can! though im sure i'll probably give in and get 1 tomorrow lol!

i havent had a period for a while. but its too early for it considering its only 8dpo and i usually have 35 day cycles!

im getting waves of nausea too! a couple of times i've thought 'ok gotta get ready to run to the toilet'. but havent thrown up yet.

ive been having really long naps too...LO naps for 1.5 hours and i nap then too and lately I've been setting her up in front of the tv with a snack so i can nap a little longer on my own lol

i havent had to take any painkillers for my headaches yet!

ill keep this thread updated! thanks for the reply :)

I am the exact same !! I have it all as well and dont know what to make of it. Have taken tests last couple of days and all neg! Totally confused as its not usual for me.

I hope its good signs for us!! <3

I am 9dpo and this symptom spotting sucks! I feel like my boobs have been sore for days and I have been really, really tired (for no reason). Could be because a bfp is coming... or nothing! Arrghhh! It will be fun testing all around the same time, though. I broke down and tested this morning and BFN. But I expected that this early. I am going to try to hold out unitl at least July 1st, but ideally July 3rd. We will see! Good luck FX for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->