8dpo starting to test. Update AF showed

Here's another of the same test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 7
Here it is dry. Call me crazy but I think I have line eye...can anyone see a squinter? I know it was past the time but I usually don't get evaps on these. Thanks for looking ladies.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 16
Lulu I'm glad you said something because I swear I can see the very most faint second line on the first pic, before its dried!! Can't wait for tomorrow's test!

Af showed this morning. I started spotting last night but was hoping it wasn't true but it is....ugh off to the next cycle. Not sure what we're doing wrong and why it's taking so long...feeling broken.

Thanks for all your support ladies. After this cycle I can go back on Clomid and see if that will help us.

That's ok Lulu because even u said this cycle would have been a long shot! I feel like you're getting closer and closer and next month will be it! Plus on Clomid... I'm picturing you with twins!! Lol ok I'm high hoping but just making sure you don't fall into the funk of "this is never going to happen"- you're strong and I know your dreams will come true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->