8dpo symptoms.....could it be??

Cshir88

Reaction score
I had my first iui done 8 days ago and I’m on approximately 8dpo. I ovulate monthly and have regular cycles so it was an unmedicated iui using donor sperm with an extremely high sperm count. Any way, on 5dpo I had light pink spotting and cramping. By that afternoon I became extremely nauseous, which lasted into the evening. I continue to have sporadic cramps, particularly in the morning or if I sit in certain positions. Their always mild. This is really strange for me because I usually don’t have any cramps until day 2 of AF and I don’t spot until 1-2 days before AF and never light pink like that. The day after my IUI I was EXHAUSTED and so grouchy. I literally slept all day. Starting on Sunday (2dpiui) I was constantly STARVING. Like no matter how much I ate I was never satisfied, I now get hungry but don’t have much of an appetite. . Now for the tmi things I’ve noticed. From about 2dpo-6dpo I was constipated. But starting 7dpo anything I now eat gives me a stomachache and I poop like 3+ times a day. I’ve also noticed that since 5dpo I am SOAKING wet down there constantly. It’s disgusting. My SO noticed that about 5dpo I was also extremely extremely tight down there. Like you couldn’t get in at all. I felt for myself, I wanted to check my cervix location and couldn’t. For a while I thought maybe since I want to be pregnant so badly, I was imagining all of this in my head but these are all things that I had no idea could be pregnancy symptoms. My bbs are not sore AT ALL which is what has me worrying. I took a iproven HCG test today and it came up negative. I’m trying to not be discouraged. Should I be? Do my symptoms seem like common pregnancy symptoms or am I just symptom spotting and being too hopeful?

Heya hun didn’t want to read and run! All your symptoms sound very promising but bare in mind that the surge in progesterone after ovulation can mimic pregnancy symptoms!... any how I want to wish you GL :) keep us updated

I had that thought about the surge symptoms as well but I have never experienced anything like this with any previous ovulations so I’m REALLY hopeful! I just wish I’d get my BFP already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->