8Dpo today, anyone want to wait the last couple days with me

hardd2011

Reaction score
I am 8 dpo today. Anyone want to wait it out with me. Af due the 29th.

I will :) 7DPO here. AF due 27th. How has this cycle been so far?

Interesting. I think my hormones are finally sorting itself out since coming off the IUD. This is our fourth cycle trying. I have been either ovulating day 14 our 18 and off of sign I ovulated day 14. Now I am symptom spotting lol. 6dpo painful while DTDing (TMI). 7dpo must had a estrogen surge as I had a lot of EWCM in the morning and afternoon. Went away by night time. Also the side of where I ovulated on was tender. Also at night I had bubbling feeling on that side where I ovulated on. Not light gas. Must be a muscle spasm. Today must be me, but I ate some chicken nuggets and they tasted spicy and I usually eat them and they don't. What I notice different then my other cycles is that my breast are tender.
How is this cycle going for you?

Uneventful! O usually makes a huge scene for me and is quite painful. They say some women feel the exact moment that the egg bursts through and I am definitely one of them! But this month it was some pulling as though my muscles were just sore from working out and then nothing! It was on day 14 though so right on time. Last month on Clomid I was doubled over on the couch for hours.

We usually never DTD during Tww to be honest! I always feel so horrid and bloated and hideous but this time I have really not experienced much. I usually have serious bloating about now, and I mean looks-four-months-preggo bloated. And NADA! Had bad cramps 5DPO but I thought... hmm can't be O? DTD just in case but it was also a bit uncomfortable :/

Which IUD did you have? Mirena?

Uneventful! O usually makes a huge scene for me and is quite painful. They say some women feel the exact moment that the egg bursts through and I am definitely one of them! But this month it was some pulling as though my muscles were just sore from working out and then nothing! It was on day 14 though so right on time. Last month on Clomid I was doubled over on the couch for hours.

We usually never DTD during Tww to be honest! I always feel so horrid and bloated and hideous but this time I have really not experienced much. I usually have serious bloating about now, and I mean looks-four-months-preggo bloated. And NADA! Had bad cramps 5DPO but I thought... hmm can't be O? DTD just in case but it was also a bit uncomfortable :/

Which IUD did you have? Mirena?

I know what you mean. I would get some painful ovulation pains but sometimes I don't get them so I will have to pay attention to my body. When I conceive my son I didnt have o pains.
I was on the mirena for two months when I felt that it was out of place and i was right. Before that I was on the mini pill. I am just anxiously waiting for next week to figure if pregnant or not. We DS I didn't have any af symptoms. Missed my period by three days before I realized something was up.

I'm 8 today I THINK not 100% sure I may or may not have left over hcg from my miscarriage (had light positives a couple of days ago but I've already had one period since the miscarriage) or I'm way off on my ovulation date ... I'm just deciding to count myself as 8 because I felt O pains and signs cycle day 15.
Anyway I'm trying to hold off on testing again until the weekend !

i had the Mirena for 5 years (happiest 5 years of my life lol) and then just before the doc removed it he advised based on the endo that BF and I make a decision about the babymaking because my egg reserve is pretty low for my age (26) and my ovaries are not in most wonderful condition! And so here we are! Baby is so important to me. I could never wait for "the right moment" knowing I may miss my chance :)

I am always itching to test and this month I decided I would not buy any until AF doesn't show. I am literally peeing on my money every month haha It's like "Ah 6DPO, prob too early but hell lets just test in case!"

Hey lovely ladies :) I'm 10dpo and tested BFN yesterday morning and I'm not getting any symptoms so I'm assuming im out. If I'm not pregnant, great - I've got a cruise in little over two weeks so at least I won't have AF then! Last cycle I had a 13 day luteal period so I'm due Monday. Hope we get some BFP's in this thread!

Also FF is being annoying and identified my chart as triphasic!

Don't count yourself out just yet Jess :) sometimes no news is good news!

8DPO today, how is everyone holding up? I am exhausted, like whole body tired :/

Going to try and wait until AF doesn't show to test, how about you ladies?

8DPO today, how is everyone holding up? I am exhausted, like whole body tired :/

Going to try and wait until AF doesn't show to test, how about you ladies?

Yesterday I ended up going to the hospital because the pain got worse. But they found nothing wrong. Maybe implantation pain. I remember going to the doctor before I got my positive with my son but can't remember what it was exactly for. BLAH. I asked my husband about and he can't remember either. Today the pain subsided and I feel just sore. I had intense pulling in my back on the side I ovulated on and my uterus is sore. I thought maybe cyst or gall stones but nothing. We will see. I may or may not test on monday at 12 dpo. Or I test Tuesday if not spotting on Monday because that when I usually start to spot before af start. Or I may do it Monday when hubby is home. He wants to be there when I test as with DS he was all the way in SC and I was in WA.

If they couldn't find anything then hopefully that is a good sign. I have had a bunch of cysts and usually its more of a dull pain and the pain is really bad when they burst but then when they did I usually bled almost immediately.

I really hope its implantation! It seems like the right time for it to be :) Does anything else feel unusual?

If they couldn't find anything then hopefully that is a good sign. I have had a bunch of cysts and usually its more of a dull pain and the pain is really bad when they burst but then when they did I usually bled almost immediately.

I really hope its implantation! It seems like the right time for it to be :) Does anything else feel unusual?

Me too :). How are you feeling? I am feeling okay. With my son I was fine and nothing was unusual other than more cm and I had spotting at 14/15 dpo and it stopped. And I am so very irritable with my son.

I feel normal just beyond tired. Since lunch I've had sore bbs which is weird for me and now having some pulling and twinges. Trying so hard not to get excited though! Caved and tested today but was BFN as to be expected so early

I never test to early. I will probably test monday :) My hips feel sore and keep having random bubbling in the uterus area (not gas). I really hope this is our month. It would be perfect timing and we had sex through all my fertile window with a lot of EWCM.

My temps are staying pretty consistent (except for yesterday, I woke up and it was freezing and OH had stolen the blankets/sheets so I discarded the temp). I'm not having any symptoms still except for cramping yesterday but I had the same thing when I was pregnant with my daughter. Going to test on Wednesday if I still don't have it.

My update for 11 dpo.
I think I had a very faints positive on FRER, but I don't know. It was very faint. My breast are very sore today and have increase cm. Which is what happen with DS. If I don't spot tomorrow or tuesday then I will buy more test and test wednesday.

My update for 11 dpo.
I think I had a very faints positive on FRER, but I don't know. It was very faint. My breast are very sore today and have increase cm. Which is what happen with DS. If I don't spot tomorrow or tuesday then I will buy more test and test wednesday.

Me too! I've had two lines show up in the 10 minutes but it's so faint I can't tell if it's got any colour to it, but it's definitely there. I'm due for AF today so we'll see !
GL

due for AF today or tomorrow I think. Woke up really feeling horrible haven't slept very well was full of hot flushes. I have had hardly any cm up until today so i think I am out because I am just feeling gross like AF is coming. Tested on CB yesterday and it looked different from the usual stark white but I think just an evap. keeping fingers crossed for you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->