8Dpo today, anyone want to wait the last couple days with me

Hey ladies

Id like to join please... Im currently 7 dpo and symptoms are:

1 - nipples sensitive/tingly, they feel constantly hard which isn't like me lol
2- feel 'wet' down there all the time, lots of CM which I don't usually have after ovulation
3 - very tired
4 - lower back ache (the type I get when AF is due but it isn't)

Im trying to wait until 10 dpo to test as I read that when most people can get a positive x

On average is 13 dpo to get a positive. I never got a positive until 12 dpo and it was a faint positive and that was with my chemical. With my son i didn't test until AF was 3 days late.

My update at 12 dpo. So far no spotting like how it was my last couple cycles

On average is 13 dpo to get a positive. I never got a positive until 12 dpo and it was a faint positive and that was with my chemical. With my son i didn't test until AF was 3 days late.

really? ive read tons of people saying you can get bfp from 10 dpo

at least that will give me some hope if I test at 10 dpo and its negative

I must say with my son I didn't get a positive until AF was a few days late x

really? ive read tons of people saying you can get bfp from 10 dpo

at least that will give me some hope if I test at 10 dpo and its negative

I must say with my son I didn't get a positive until AF was a few days late x

Some women yes get positive that really but most women will get a positive by 13dpo. I think I am going to test tomorrow morning since I will be 13 dpo and will use a E.P.T. digital because i hate FRER trying to figure out a line or not lmao.

Hi ladies! I'm 7dpo, testing Wednesday. I always get positives from 9dpo so shoukd know one way or the other by then, but I don't feel it's my month

hardd2011 - your sooo good and so patient !I defo would have caved by now! let us know how you get on !

LoraLoo - Im doing to be 9 dpo by Wednesday and think i'll have caved and tested by then .... your not out until AF arrives hun so you never know!

with my son i had no symptoms what so ever apart from constipation (tmi ha ) ..... this month i have a few symptoms but the one thats getting me most excited is this feeling of my nipples being constantly hard and tingly....

Baby dust to us all! x

hardd2011 - your sooo good and so patient !I defo would have caved by now! let us know how you get on !

LoraLoo - Im doing to be 9 dpo by Wednesday and think i'll have caved and tested by then .... your not out until AF arrives hun so you never know!

with my son i had no symptoms what so ever apart from constipation (tmi ha ) ..... this month i have a few symptoms but the one thats getting me most excited is this feeling of my nipples being constantly hard and tingly....

Baby dust to us all! x
Waiting to test with FMU. Depending on when I wake up first in the morning.

Good luck ladies! I'm 14dpo and have been cramping for 3 days - had a light second line on a test (not calling it a BFP as I'm still not convinced) so im testing again in a couple of days

Tested last night. Stupid me with a digital. Negative. Should have bought FRER. We DS I used answer as the dye they used was darker and don't have to guess if its a line or not. But I was 3 days late and it showed up positive right away. My levels at exactly five weeks with him was around 150. Cant remember exactly what number. So I would even got a positive test until period was due. I am going to wait it out. No spotting today which is a good sign. Hips feel achy.

I think I am actually 5 dpo as no spotting like before AF and test are coming out negative on FRER which would have been positive by now. Which is so frustrating. We had DTD 2 days prior so hopefully that would have been enough. How frustrating is my body being.

Good luck ladies! I'm 14dpo and have been cramping for 3 days - had a light second line on a test (not calling it a BFP as I'm still not convinced) so im testing again in a couple of days

how exciting! a line is usually a line I say! when are you testing again?:happydance:

I think I am actually 5 dpo as no spotting like before AF and test are coming out negative on FRER which would have been positive by now. Which is so frustrating. We had DTD 2 days prior so hopefully that would have been enough. How frustrating is my body being.

would you get a positive as early as 5dpo? I keep reading its not likely until 12-13 days?

Hi Hi! I hope it's ok if I join. I'm going CRAZY. I want to be pregnant so bad. (As I'm sure you all are) I'm 8 DPO. I took a FRER this morning and it was negative. My lower back has been a little sore. I've had a few cramp like feelings which I get before my period but I'm hoping is different this time. Wishing everyone the best!

would you get a positive as early as 5dpo? I keep reading its not likely until 12-13 days?

If I was going off my cervical mucus. I thought I would have been 14 dpo (today). I guess it geared up for O but didn't. Then when I thought I was 8dpo, must have been O, which would explain theO type of pains. So today would mark me 6 dpo.

Hi Hi! I hope it's ok if I join. I'm going CRAZY. I want to be pregnant so bad. (As I'm sure you all are) I'm 8 DPO. I took a FRER this morning and it was negative. My lower back has been a little sore. I've had a few cramp like feelings which I get before my period but I'm hoping is different this time. Wishing everyone the best!

Welcome hun! I caved and tested the day before yesterday (6dpo) and obviously negative. Don't know why I torture myself ha

I am 8dpo now and still have lower back ache, lots of CM, nipples were tingly and sensitive but that's died off now, tired, also been really irritable and hormonal ha

Going to try to wait until 12.13 dpo now if I can

Your not out until AF shows hun :happydance:

If I was going off my cervical mucus. I thought I would have been 14 dpo (today). I guess it geared up for O but didn't. Then when I thought I was 8dpo, must have been O, which would explain theO type of pains. So today would mark me 6 dpo.

6dpo is definitely too early to test - when are you going to try again? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->