8dpo Tomorrow, will start testing...who's with me?

Cajadaem

Reaction score
So i am 8dpo tmorrow, and am going to start testing then. I have previously gotten BFP's (with current children) at 10dpo, so just thought i'd start a couple days early this time.

Anyone else going to be testing tomorrow? And maybe 8dpo too???

I tested this morning at 8dpo. I swear I saw something but it could just be in my head. And I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

:) i will of course test every day till AF shows, or BFP :) What brand did you use today?

I'm using Wondfo for now unless I start to get some convincing lines.

How about you? :)

i'm 8dpo tomorow and ive been testing since 6dpo i have a post on the pregnancy tests section with pics all bfn offcourse :lol:

I tested this morning. I used frer. There was a super faint squinter of a line, but could possibly be an evap/dent. Will test again tmoz x

I think i see a line too, but i have developed line eye today :wacko:

Mommy- I definetly see that line!!!! Do you have a FRER??? I bet it'll show nicely on it!! Excited to see your next test!!

I had one FRER lying around. Pretty sure I see a faint line on this one too. Will pick up more tests today and a digi to do a few days from now!

image.jpg

Ugh sorry the pictures keep flipping. I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to technology so I don't know how to fix it :wacko:

Here is my test from this mornings fmu. I dont really know what i see, maybe evap or something.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 20
I def see it - the further away I look at it the better! If you can see on a pic it must be start of your bfp X

I dont know what to think yet, having really strong cramps today :wacko:
Will test in morning and see if any difference. I only normally have cramps during AF, not before :nope:

I think I can see it on both!! Good luck ladies!!

Well, i have just found some posts on another site, from 2yrs ago, and scaryingly enough, the pic/line is almost identical, and i was also having bad cramping, although i was 10dpo at that time, and only 8 dpo today, maybe even 7dpo, not exactly sure. But i dont know if that has now given me extra hope that this is my bfp, i dont want to get my hopes up just in case, i really need to see an actual line :wacko:

This mornings test was totally white, not even a hint of a squinter. So guess yesterdays was what i thought, evap/indent. Never mind. I'll continue to test each morning until AF arrives anyway. Good luck ladies :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->