8ish dpo

YukonSun

Reaction score
after a couple mins I went to cook dinner. Came back an hour later to this. It’s early but it’s pink?! Of the front and back. You could see it when it was intact but I just needed a closer look.

B0E9D6B8-6090-4668-8A54-73B69A525F73.jpeg 2645AC58-4EEB-45E8-B045-93D49649E544.jpeg

If that is from a frer i would try a different test. I had a line just like that, but every other test was negitive. Even took another frer a couple hours later and it was negitive. I think frer is having a lot of faulty tests lately. Hopfully that isnt the case for you

If that is from a frer i would try a different test. I had a line just like that, but every other test was negitive. Even took another frer a couple hours later and it was negitive. I think frer is having a lot of faulty tests lately. Hopfully that isnt the case for you

Ok thank you. <3

Oh wow I just went and read their recent reviews. Looks like they really went downhill! I bought them because they used to be the best hands down.

Not to burst your bubble but it looks like the awful indents that’s has been occurring with them ... I fell victim to it too with the FRERs if it’s not in the time limit I wouldn’t trust it... keep us updated though

Frer are awful at the moment hun,the amount of women on here that have had lines that aren’t actually bfp is so heartbreaking,I really hope it’s the start for u though xx

I see the line, it looks pink but would take another xx

Test is invalid after you take it apart. Also if it was a hour later when you finally looked at it I'd say evap line way to long to wait and look at it. I'm sure you know all this already just saying what I think. Test again and look up within 5 mins GL

Definitely see it but frer are really bad right now, they have gone way downhill. I honestly would take another brand to confirm. Gl mama!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->