8w Scan Tomorrow and I am TERRIFIED

AMB2013

Reaction score
So, tomorrow we're going in for the first u/s, heartbeat, bloodwork, etc.

I'm terrified that they're going to tell me something bad. It's been a worry of mine since I got my BFP's, especially since they were very light (granted, I was barely over 4w when I tested, but...)

I can't seem to get into a positive mood over this, and I think it's because my symptoms have overall been really mild. I've had the fatigue, the cramping, the sore/heavy boobs, some mild nausea on and off, and I've even been dealing with ptyalism (heavy salivation) since about 6w. But none of it has been constant. The only things I deal with on a fairly regular basis are the cramping, heavy breasts and fatigue.

In my heart of hearts, I don't think there's anything wrong, but I can't tell if that's because everything truly feels ok, or if I just don't want to seriously think about the possibility of anything being wrong. I had a dream the other night that the doctor saw no heartbeat. This is driving me crazy.

Nothing y'all can do, I know, but I needed to get this off my chest. Anyone else feel this scared before the first u/s?

:( I'm so sorry you're stressing out! That's never a good feeling, especially when you're pregnant. Honestly, I think everything will be just fine :) little to no symptoms doesn't mean that anything is wrong. :) I'm experiencing hardly any symptoms too lol...but I'm only 6 weeks along hehe. Good luck at your scan and keep me posted with how it goes!

I cannot offer any help because I am in the same boat! Mild symptoms and my body isn't really changing yet even though this is my 3rd. I have an appt. tomorrow and i'm so scared that they will see a MMC... Tomorrow morning cannot come fast enough, and I'm already preparing myself to take the rest of the day off work to grieve. I feel stupid for that but it's a fact. We had an ER visit at 6 weeks and they saw a heartbeat and everything, but I'm still not confident. :( Hope you find everything is going well at your appt.

Mine is tomorrow too and I'm terrified. We're in this together!

Nice to know I'm not alone in my worrying. You guys let me know what the dr. says? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->