8w4d slight cramping and back ache with brownish blood

Meaggers

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and found brown blood on the toilet paper. ive went several times since then (iv had to pee like crazy) and its still there. Its a light brownish maybe even rusty color. I have a period like cramping in the lower part of my abdomen but ive cramped a lot off and on since I found out I was pregnant. of course I'm panicking an expecting the worst. I have a doctor's appointment today at 2 and they can't take me any sooner. I've read so much about miscarriages and missed miscarriages to the point where I'm terrified. do you think I miscarrying? has anyone else have the same experience around 8 and a half weeks?
:sad2:

I have never experienced any kind of bleeding and I stopped cramping like 2 weeks ago I think. Really wish you the best of luck. I hope everything turns out okay and it's not a biggie 'cause these things they say can be normal sometimes.

I don't know hun I'm in the same situation tho im 8 5 today I haven't bee doctors yet I'm gonna see how it goes! Hope u get on ok hun xxx

They say brown bloods old blood so try not too worry, (i know its hard!)

FXed everything is ok, let us know how you get on :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->