8weeks and big baby bump already???!!

clucas1988

Reaction score
So I'm 8 weeks nearly 9, and I have a big belly bump already! I'm in maternity clothes already as well! My midwife said it's fine and normal, one of my friends said I can't possibly have a bump yet, but I can assure you, I seriously do!!! Is this normal?? Anyone else have the same??? Xxx

I was the same as you. Its not technically the baby yet, but between bloating, your uterus pushing your bowels up, and digesting food a lot slower, it certainly looks like a baby bump. Not everyone gets it, but I can assure you, for a lot of women its normal. I had no choice but to buy maternity clothes early too.

Thank you!! I've heard from quite a few people this is normal, one of my friends didn't show til around 5 months and she said maybe I'd just got fat lol! I've never ever been fat and I'm just swollen , I was starting to think I was weird! Thanks for your reply! Xx

I know, some people can hide it for so long. Not me, everyone was starring at my belly by 8 weeks. It doesn't happen like that for everyone, but it did for me, and I finally just started to embrace it. Now I don't care if it really is bloat, in my head and heart its my baby.

Im in maternity trousers too, my normal jeans don't fit!!! I bought them at 8 weeks with my first too!

A little belly popped out for me at 8 weeks too, so you're def not alone! Now, at just over 10 weeks, it's pretty big, and I actually feel a lot less bloated than I did in the first few weeks of my pregnancy. I was a couple pounds underweight when I got pregnant, and a few people suggested that the bump becomes noticeable more quickly if you're smaller to begin with. I wore my first non-baggy shirt to work the other day, and got so many stares!!

You ladies are lucky. I'm only a month in a half and im already showing. Like seriously showing. I dont fit any of my clothes and had to buy active wear pants so it can fit over my stomach lol

I am almost 8 weeks, and I really only show after I eat. I know it's the bloat and slower digestion, but sometimes it's fun to think I could actually have a real bump soon :)

Yep, the infamous early pregnancy baby bloat! I had it with my daughters and having it again now!

I'm nice and flat in the morning but once I get moving around I get so bloated! x

Im in maternity trousers already! Bloating up big style!! But it doesnt bother me in the slightest as I know it will soon be baby! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->