9-10 weeks...no more twinges, pulls, aches, cramps?

RandaPanda

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Up until last week, I was getting regular little feelings in my stomach that something amazing was going on in there. I went for my 8 week scan, and everything was fine (baby was right on measurement, and although I didn't get to hear the HB, doctor made a note on my ultrasound that they could see it beating...)

Now, nothing at all in my tummy...and it's worrying me :nope: But I have been getting bad headaches, nausea and have vomited a few days since the feeling in my stomach disappeared, so I'm not symptomless.

Am I freaking out for nothing? Did anyone else's tummy feelings disappear around 9-10 weeks and everything was okay? Just looking for a little reassurance to get me through to my next appointment on May 30th...

Try not to worry. Symptoms come and go throughout the entire pregnancy and that's completely normal. You'll lose some and gain some new ones. In both my first pregnancy and this one, I had severe breast tenderness starting at week 5 that abruptly stopped at 8 weeks. Everything was and is fine. Try not to stress :)

Like the pp said, your symptoms will come and go. I remember getting really freaked out when nausea would go away for a day... And then it would come back with a vengeance! I'm sure things are fine but listen to what your insists tell you as well.... You could always call the doctor if you're really worried! Good luck!

My stretching pains stopped too, yet the hard lump in my lower tummy is definitely growing bigger, I can feel it. Perhaps they just hurt when they start stretching.

Everyday is different for me too. As long as you are not bleeding, all is good.

I definitely had cramps and pulls from weeks 4-9. Then they just stopped. Now I have a nice little bump instead :)

I could have written this. Despite awful nausea, some sickness and tender boobs I Don 'feel"
Pregnant. I think it's just because I want to feel them moving etc so I'm kind of in that limbo (9 we 2 days currently) I'm having bad dreams about the 12 week scan and it showing it's gone despite one at 8 weeks showing growth and heartbeat.

I think I just have to wait It out.

I'm wondering whether to think about a doppler, but then I think it's probably short lived as once the movement starts I'll 'know' everything is ok (and that was 13 weeks for number 1)

Thanks ladies!
Gingerspice, I actually just ordered a Doppler when I posted this :) It hasn't arrived yet, but I'm looking forward to trying it out. Hoping I can hear something at just over 10'weeks though, because the website said 16 weeks...

I hear you about the 12 week scan worries...I'm so nervous! Before 8 weeks, I was just thinking that I'd feel so much better once I got to the 8 week scan...but of course, I'm still worrying away! Keep me posted on how yours goes (I'll update after mine or if I hear HB on Doppler!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->