9/10dpo and BFP. What do I do?

Girly123

Reaction score
So I took a clearblue test yday and it had a line but was hard to see so wasn't sure. Took a digital this morning and it said not pregnant. Got some FRER's and took one this evening after a 5 hour hold and this is what it has come up with.

https://i.imgur.com/31r0JPw.jpg

That is a defo positive right?

Some girls on another forum said it isn't possible to be that dark at only 9/10dpo. But I only ovulated (temp) last weekend. Either on Friday or Saturday but not sure which for definite.

We have been trying nearly 3 years and tried all fertility meds and nothing has worked. He has been deployed with army for the last 4 months and only got back 2 weeks ago hence why we went away for the weekend together (weekend I ovulated coincidently). This is the first time ever I have ovulated naturally and was on CD22/23. It is like my body waiting for him to come home.

So excited but nervous as well. Is this a true positive even tho it is so dark so early? If so then what do I do now? Never ever had a slight positive before let alone this xx

Def positive, look at my avatar, that was a test on cycle day 22! Came up within 30 seconds, did another 2 days later and the test line came up dark as possible before the urine had even soaked all the way thru the test window, well before the control line showed up. The digital display tests are not quite as sensitive so usually wont show positive quite as early.

Defo a positive! And don't listen to others, that line is fine for 10dpo. It just depends on the concentration of Hcg in your urine. Massive congratulations!

Not sure where you are from but here usually you wait until you are over 4 weeks or get to a full 2+ weeks past ovulation then ask at your doctors reception dest what the procedure is to be referred to the midwife. Some areas you get given a number to call and others you fill in a little form and the midwife rings you.

Thanks for the advice. I am in the south of the UK. I am taking medication I know it says not to take when pregnant so think I will phone tomorrow if I can and book an appointment ASAP x

It's definitely possible. Mine was as dark as the control line at 8DPO, and I had taken 2 FRER tests.

I'd say it's positive :) but definitely take your other one to make sure, I sadly had a very pink false positive a couple months ago on an frer, definitely wasn't pregnant, but I'd say chances are better for you with the light clearblue :)

Definitely positive! Mine was like that at 9dpo also!

Yep - it's positive! I got my BFP at 9 DPO and by 12 DPO it was as dark as control line! Digitals are not as sensitive - try another one in a few days Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->