9-10dpo and feeling hopeless

Mommyof12011

Reaction score
So I know I tested to early and shoulda been ready for the disappointment but now I am just bummed out!

Been ttc for 6 months for baby #2.
Was REALLY wanting to announce to the family on Christmas Eve we was expecting as our whole family will be under one roof.

Starting at 2-3 dpo until day before yesterday I was having dizzy spell. slight nausea slight back ache some pelvic pain (maybe it was cysts) bbs would randomly hurt and Vieny looking and sore to touch but not nips. Strong smelling urine, very irritable woke up pretty snotty this morning.

Went ahead and tested and got bfn 😕

Maybe these symptoms are just normal 2ww symp idk. But I'm losing hope.

Next month the due date will be on my ds bday. Not really how I wanted it but I will take what I can get nowadays.

Any encouragement? Do these sound like preg symptoms and I just tested to early?!

I know how you feel, I really wanted this bfp at Xmas, was hoping for a Xmas miracle but with bfn up til 9dpo today (they are the worse ICS though with literally no dye in the control line) my cycles have been out of whack the last few cycles so have been on b6. Hopefully we still have time for a bfp:) xx

I think mine was just progesterone symptoms. Feel like af is on her way 😥

Same here, I get really strong pregnancy symptoms with my successful pregnancies and I have zero, just normal pre AF sore boobs etc, plus temp drop again. Looks like I'm def out:( xx

Hi... I feel the same.. 10dpo and temp dip. I'm also feeling a bit hopeless... :(

Oasis congrats!! See you got your bfp!! Maybe we should be a little more optimistic!!

I have little to no symptoms.. just weirdly an increased sex drive.. which I never get before af. Tested on 8 dpo and got bfn. Just hoping my temp is up tomorrow

Ah thankyou but I'm not sure what's going on with me, tested positive on 5 ICS then 2 were barely there lines then negative then back to barely there today, if it wasn't for the fact AF was due yesterday and I have not even spotting I'd think they were wrong only thing I can think is its a cp which always delays AF by up to a week, either that or its the tests, I really don't know:( xx

Hiya.
I would try a proper brand of test as I have found ICs very unreliable. I got a faint positive at 11dpo but line was much stronger in a store brand. Took another IC at 13dpo and there was hardly anything there, I thought I was going to MC. Then took a store brand and line was even darker! Took another IC last night at 14dpo and got a nice strong line. So in my experience these tests are cheap for a reason and the level of dye in them varies. I think that using a store brand will tell you more. Good luck :flower:

Thanks love will get one as soon as I can I think I'm done with these ICS! Xxx

Glad to hear it :thumbup: I dont know why I tested again last night with one. Guess I just wanted some reassurance. I think ICS are good for seeing an initial line and for feeding the POAS addiction but that is all X

I just don't understand how I can get positives on 5 but varying strengths of line with the same wee then 2 with barely there then negative and back to barely there! Maddening! Xx

Bought a proper test in town, definitely negative so it is a cp:( AF is one day late and my CP's in the past have delayed AF by anything from 1-5 days so just have to wait. Feel pretty sad, guess its not my turn for a Xmas miracle:( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->