9-10dpo waiting to test but the s&s are driving me insane, a little help decoding?

Lalalalove420

Reaction score
First hi!

We weren't actually trying but at the same time he knew when to avoid it as well. would have ovulated valentines weekend (EWCM) was an indicator.

Now I'm beyond tired and want to eat everything, which is unlike me. :af: is due on the 1st which seems a world away and I'm just trying to stay as calm as possible.

Here is what's got me thinking this might be it:

Usually by now he's pointing out my pms breakout which I always get. It's noticeable because I have rather clear skin.

I'm having trouble staying on my stomach to sleep which is the only way I'm comfortable, the only way I've been able to adapt is to hike my leg up so there is space for my midsection. I'm a little thing this shouldn't be necessary.

I normally eat very little a few times a day I even forget but now I get anxious when I'm hungry and must have something or I get lightheaded.

CM is like lotion which I'm familiar with but normally it's thinned out. For the last 4 days now,sorry if it tmi, it's formed pearl size drops if I've had a BM.

I've just been more uncomfortable than usual around this time of my cycle. My bloat get hard no matter how much gas I get out and it's a lot, which also is uncommon for me.

There has been an ache that won't go. Away all in my back and lower abdomen.

I had to hold my bladder for 20mins more than I would have liked to today which is common for me only this time my legs,mouth, and arm started to tingle much like with sciatica when I've only experienced during pregnancy with both my children. It was bad enough for tears to flow freely along with snot, and cause my hands and eyelids to tremble and twitch.

I would love it if this cycle was the one for me but I don't want to get my hopes up without input from others in the same boat. I plan to test this Friday so I can either toast with water or enjoy a much needed bottle for these nerve wrecking two weeks.

Help pleaseeee

The TWW is the worst! The thing with simply trying to avoid your fertile period is that you could always ovulate early/late, and have an "oopsie," or you may just have a really determined swimmer up in there from some earlier fun times -- those little guys have been known to survive up to a week in the right conditions, and it only takes one!

So you think you're somewhere around 8-9dpo? How long have you been having these symptoms?

Since last Thursday, we weren't trying to per say avoid it one of those come what may cycles, but now it's just felt off, Ive demanded food from the same place 4 time in a 6 day period. And last week Thursday I woke up at nine am only to desperately need sleep at 4pm to still fall back asleep before 830.

That seems a little early, but it's possible you ovulated a day or two earlier than you expected.

If you have any cheapie tests, you could probably start POAS at any time. You'll start to get noticeably more accurate results around 12dpo, but I know I never manage to hold out that long. (I caved and started at 8dpo this cycle because I am weak - but I regret nothing!)

Friday is so far away geez. Which kind would I use I have the digitalis but I'm to scared to check I'd rather :af: disappoint me. ... There was a time when I felt off tested then got a :bfn: then a week later :bfp: this wait is the worse. I'm also going from the start of the BD days. We've been long distance this month so the 13-16 were the only days we had a chance.

Digis are less sensitive. Walmart sells a good .89-.99cent pink line test that'll do the trick sooner!

Hi and welcome! I am on a similar timeline as you and have been starting to think I'm going crazy with my symptom spotting!!! I can tell you that I've had some twinges/pressure in my abdomen the past few days and my appetite has been out of control. I am going to poas starting today because otherwise I think I'm going to lose my mind :dohh:

All this to say - you're not alone! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->