9+3 and cannot stop eating!

kipkip

Reaction score
I literally would eat all day if I could....

when I don't eat for a few hours, I feel really sick!!!

my god im gonna put on a shed load of weight!!!!

LOL, I was the same from wks 6 to 10, eating like a horse!! ALL I could think about was what I could eat next!! Thankfully for me it seemed to tail off and subside to more normal eating habits by about week 11 ......

Omg me too. And the worst part is, when I'm not working, I can't be bothered to do anything! So I feel like all that food is just sitting in me making me fat haha.

OMG this is so true.

I have to eat all the time. More than three hours and I feel so faint, like I'm gonna pass out, and all I can think about is food. And then I think about the wrong type of food, and feel sick. SO I have to careful think only of foods I know I like until I work out what to eat.

Crazy pregnant lady lol

I wish I couldn't! I cant eat nothing! only the past 2 days ive been able to eat anything its been a rocky few weeks! :( Ineed to put back on over a stone now!!

I could have wrote this and im only 5 weeks! I think about food all the time and feel sick if I don't eat but then if I eat too much I feel sick again. I was the same with my last pregnancy and put on over four stone! So I really wanted to eat less this time! X

I'd love nothing more then to have a massive feed :cry: even to be able to eat something small!!

Agreed if I don't eat every couple of hours I get sick. I go to far tho sometimes....like ten minutes ago. I got a sandwich and soup to be healthy but then got a turtle fudge ice cream Sunday lol.

Ughh. I had that with my first. I ate at least one meal per hour with that baby. hahaha. Now he's 2 and is picky as anything and won't eat. What a waste. Haha

Oh lucky ladies haha
I'm struggling to eat normally.. no appetite, just feeling sick! Lost a kilo in a week, doc says I need to try, so I am but boy its hard!

Oh my!

I go back and forth. One day I'm starving and can't eat enough. Like today. I've allreasy taste tested all the Thanksgiving desserts. But then yesterday I couldn't eat and then when I did I got sick for the rest of the night. Makes no sense. Then I can't be bothered with food until 2-3 in the afternoon. My body has officially gone wonky!

Any other vegans craving meat too??? These Wendy's commercials are killing me!

Oh my!

I go back and forth. One day I'm starving and can't eat enough. Like today. I've allreasy taste tested all the Thanksgiving desserts. But then yesterday I couldn't eat and then when I did I got sick for the rest of the night. Makes no sense. Then I can't be bothered with food until 2-3 in the afternoon. My body has officially gone wonky!

Any other vegans craving meat too??? These Wendy's commercials are killing me!

I'm a meat eater who has become a pregnancy vegan! :haha: I tried to eat a burger last week... :sick:

I'm the same as Ella haha, I cant stomach meat, eggs.. so on, theres nothing I quite like more than a plate of over cooked soggy veg lmao

xx

Cheese and bean toasties are my fave at the min, mmmmmmm!

This has been me the last week or so. Just can't stop thinking about food!

With my other 2 pregnancies, I couldn't stand the sight of food, and lost weight in the first tri. THIS baby however, all I want to do is eat...and eat...and eat. OMG!!!!! I've already put on 5 lbs!!!! And I'm only 12w2d. Seriously...if I don't eat I get soooooo sick though...doesn't help that all I haven't gone grocery shopping in a week, so I've got bread and cheese in the house and that's pretty much it! Lol!

With my other 2 pregnancies, I couldn't stand the sight of food, and lost weight in the first tri. THIS baby however, all I want to do is eat...and eat...and eat. OMG!!!!! I've already put on 5 lbs!!!! And I'm only 12w2d. Seriously...if I don't eat I get soooooo sick though...doesn't help that all I haven't gone grocery shopping in a week, so I've got bread and cheese in the house and that's pretty much it! Lol!

same here!!! I lost 10kg with both pregnancies in the first trimester. This time I at Kettle chips all day - almost finished second bag NOT GOOD! It's the only thing that stops me feeling nauseas!!!

I am also worried of weight gain and i am only 7 weeks in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->