9+3.. Feeling movements?

pumpkin90

Reaction score
So today I felt almost a fast muscle pulling feeling in my left low pelvic area.. And it was quite quick, then I thought maybe it was baby and so I said hello baby and sort of pushed onto that area a few times , and then the same feeling happened.. And then I pushed again , and yet again the same feeling happened. Am I crazy? Or could this actually be baby? Or just my uterus stretching out? Just thought it was kind of odd that it happened twice again after I pushed back at where I felt it. This is my first... So I don't know what the beginning movements feel like. I do however know what gas feels like and it was not that

The baby is so tiny at this stage. I doubt it was baby but there is so much going on and stretching and changing. Me personally have never felt proper movement until 20 weeks but lots of women say they feel it much earlier. At 9 weeks though that's a bit of a stretch. Congratulations!

It won't be baby at this stage if you're a ftm you may feel baby at 16-17 weeks earliest second time possibly from 14 x

Wellll then what was this feeling responding back to me pushing on that area? It was not gas cause I've had tons of it, and this was not that. I know I'm a first time mom, but I'm pretty aware of my body. Always have been. Maybe I'm noticing earlier than others

I'm just saying that it's definitely not baby at this stage.
Second and third time mums tend to feel it earlier because they are more aware what it feels like. Usually women don't feel their babies even until 19-20 weeks and most women feel 'pops' at first I felt my daughter and sixteen weeks and it was like little taps and even that that was early.

Even now after having my child and before I was pregnant again I could still feel 'kicks' because it's the uterus stretching and making movements that replicates the exact feeling of kicks. So it could be that. I'm sorry to rain on your parade you will feel your baby soon enough but why ask everyone if you felt it when we are telling you the honest answer and you're getting all defensive? Baby is literally a few inches long at this gestation.

Could be, if you are super sensitive! I have to disagree with the others on this. I definitely 100% felt ds1 before my 12w scan. Felt like a fish gently swimming in my uterus! Very distinctive! By the time I had my 12w scan I was feeling pops and the fluttering was much stronger. I always felt him a lot all though my pregnancy. Ds2 was a little later (anterior placenta) I felt pops from about 13/14w but only occasionally.

I do agree with the phantom kicks though, I've had those when not pregnant as well. Very odd feeling lol!

Wellll then what was this feeling responding back to me pushing on that area? It was not gas cause I've had tons of it, and this was not that. I know I'm a first time mom, but I'm pretty aware of my body. Always have been. Maybe I'm noticing earlier than others

Seriously if you feel that a Lil bean buried deep in your uterus the size of a raspberry is your baby kicking back at you I'm not going to tell you u cannot think that. I'm just being realistic hun. Flutters and other things are very possible I guess at that earlier stage and I totally get you felt something. And don't we all want to feel our baby! Me personally just answered your question from an honest and experienced position. Enjoy your pregnancy!

It's possible you felt your baby move at 9 weeks, but really unlikely. I started feeling flutters at 12-14 weeks, and even that was really early to feel movement. X

I agree that it wouldn't have been the baby.

Most likely just your uterus stretching. I've read stories of women feeling flutters that early but it's highly unlikely.
And baby wouldn't be able to respond to you this early, his/her movements will be totally random muscle spasms caused by nerve development and not controlled by baby at all.

I can feel a lot of what feel like kicks or movement and have done from about 5 weeks. Pretty sure it isn't the baby though and is just twinges and air bubbles or something!

l. I wasn't defensive I'm just knowing what I'm feeling that's all

Why ask the question then? 'Lol'

Anyway, seriously doubt it but we shall agree to disagree lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->