9 days late, cramping, pregnant?

tonys mama

Reaction score
hello everyone , i need help/advice. So i am 21 years old && today i am 9 days late on my period, i been late before but never this late , i already took a pregnancy test 3 days ago but it came out negative. i already have a 4 year old but with him i didnt know i was pregnant until i was 9 weeks && because my mom told me i was pregnant ( i dont even know how she knew before me lol ) and bought me a pregnancy test and it came out positive but all i remember before i found out was having cramps and since i was irregular back then i didnt even think of being pregnant. now this time ive been having cramps last week it was like strong period cramps but now its like i feel them but they are not that strong, i also was having white discharge like watery and today i started having thick white discharge those are all the symptoms i have, i already made an appoinment with the doctor for tomorrow but im nervous since i do want a baby. so what do u guys think? prengnant or not? any body else had something similar? HELP PLS! LOL

Hey, I'm 4 days late and had 2 negative pregnancy tests. Not quite 9 days but I do know how you feel! All I can say is see what the doctor says. I to have had cramps which were stronger and now are light and come and go. Its all soo confusing and frustrating! Try and relax.
Sometimes pregnancy tests don't show pregnancy that early on if the hormones aren't strong enough. Good luck, hope you get the outcome you want xx

Han_1987 it is so frustrating I'm 11 days late today went to the doctors n it came back negative took another test today and negative . Doctor said to go back Tuesday if period doesn't come . But am so anxious I either want to know if I'm pregnant or not! ... Well good luck to u!' Let me know if you find out if you are or not !! :)

Yes I'll let you know and let me know how you do too! I hate not feeling in control of your own body, there's nothing else we can do but wait. Rubbish! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->