9 days late

Gengar

Reaction score
I am having cramps for about a week and a half to 2 weeks and a few other symptoms that come along with periods, but I am 9 days late. I had slight blood when I used the bathroom about 5 days ago and thought it meant my period would be arriving very soon (like within hours/the next day), but nothing. I feel as though it could come at any time. I am normally never late for my period except for the occasional 1-3 days, but never this long. My fiance and I aren't really trying nor are we not trying, we are basically 'if it happens, it happens.' I am not using contraception or anything. Besides the cramping and no period, I have had increased mood swings, headaches, trips to the bathroom, fatigue, and bloating but no swollen or sore breasts. I have yet to taken a pregnancy test, because I feel like my period will just start up at any moment. Should I just go ahead and take one or should I wait a couple more days to see if it comes? Is 9 days to early to tell?

9 days past your AF due date is not too early to test at all! Go buy that test :)

Alright, next time I go to the store I'll go ahead and buy one and see what it says.
Do you have any suggestions on what brand/type I should buy?? Thanks!

I'm shocked you've been able to hold off buying a test for this long!! Go buy a first response test there should be a nice visible second line by now if you're 9 days late and pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->