9 DPO, see anything?

CountryMomma

Momma of 3, pregnant with number 4
Reaction score
This was taken with FMU on 9 DPO.. when I look at it I swear I see a faint line but then I look again and its gone lol What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1452691640.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1452691640.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 27
Good morning! I can't really see a line on yours but then again I'm in the same boat as you 😩😩😩 can you see a line on mine?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 17
I def see a line on that test! Clear as day to me!

Really??? I'm trying not to get my hopes up but AF is due tomorrow so I'm just super anxious i guess! When are you due on? And do you know how reliable these ICs are? Fingers crossed we both get a BFP the next time we pee on a stick!! Lol

Oh yes! It is very clear. I am not due until the 18th so I am still 5 days before AF. I have never used the ICs but I have heard that they are very reliable. If AF is due tomorrow I would say you have a BFP.

This would be my third pregnancy but I've never tested this early. My other two weren't exactly planned so both times I tested after I missed AF. I guess seeing such a light line doesn't make it seem real to me �� I just want to go to sleep now and wake up tomorrow so I can test again LOL

I was the same way with my first two, I didn't test until I had realized I had missed AF. With my third I got a BFP on 9 DPO so was hoping that would be the case again. I will test tomorrow morning with FMU. I have three more cheapies and two FRER I am saving for later on.

Well I have about 15 cheapies left so I probably won't be able to resist not peeing on at least one more today LOL I also have the big boy FRER DIGI GOLD I'm saving for IF/WHEN my lines start getting darker. My bday is Feb 4th so this would be the best early birthday gift ever'

If my lines start to get darker and I get good lines on FRER I will go and buy a CB digi with week estimator just to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->