9 dpo, would you say the top opk is darker than the bottom?!

katherinegrey

Reaction score
So I had to pee on something. I know that opk's can't be used as a hpt that accurately, but I just took an opk and I was wondering if you think the top one is darker than the bottom one? The bottom one is an opk from any given day in my cycle, the top is todays, if there is no difference (i'm convincing myself it's darker!) then I won't test tomorrow.

What do you think?!

(btw I know neither opk is positive, just want to know if it's getting darker!)

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110908_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20110908_1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 13
a lot of views but no answers? anyone? :( just is it lighter or darker and should I take a test? thank you x

It looks darker to me, you've come this far waiting, don't test just yet, just pee on more opks if you have too

Definately darker hun. Good luck :dust:

Such willpower as well. I would have caved and tested with a HPT by now but i really am a POAS addict.

Yes, the top one definitely looks darker than the bottom one. Your chart looks awesome. I think you should get a real pregnancy test.

I bet you if I peed on an ovulation stick, there probably wouldn't be a second line.

Yep, top one is darker.

Was your urine just as concentrated/diluted when you did the two? I don't know if it means anything I've heard varying reports. The peeonastick website has pictures of OPK's not getting darker and still leading to a positive pregnancy.
https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

I also peed on an OPK today to sooth my urge (9DPO). Got a faint line as well... don't think it means much though.

Looks darker to me :D good luck hun keep us updated..! hope you get your :bfp: :D x x x

thank you I will, when I took the bottom one my urine was more concentrated actually! Hoping it keeps getting darker, I'm getting a hpt tomorrow :)

I am right with you hun. I am a day behind you. Got a big dip in temp today, Not able to add it to FF yet cuz I woke up really early. Too early to do an adjuster, but it is the same time I temped ystrdy and that was way higher. Hoping that's a good thing.

I went and picked up an OPK today just because I got another really dark line 2 days ago but I'm thinking there's something wrong with those tests so I got a different brand. Will post results later when I finally test.

Well that OPk was negative. I was going to test using the other sticks again to compare and accidentally dumped out the urine sample so..... I'm gonna try and hold off til tomorrow. see if my temps rise and take a hpt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->