Thoughts?

Attachments

• C5473DC7-D4DA-431D-987C-D87D7129E65B.jpg
    C5473DC7-D4DA-431D-987C-D87D7129E65B.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 0E919252-6324-45B0-97EC-208AF3B1CD2A.jpg
    0E919252-6324-45B0-97EC-208AF3B1CD2A.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 116
I definitely see something in that second pic, but blue tests are notoriously unreliable early on. I can't use them anymore because they always gave me (what I though looked like) false BFPs.

That said, the line looks pretty clear, so idk! I would definitely buy a different test and try again if I were you!

Thanks so much for your reply! I’ve had blue dye tests trick me before too so I am very skeptical. This is just the only one I had right now! My husband hates when I test early but I feel like I should show him this one.... I don’t know. I’m not feeling well today and stayed home from work. I want to go get a pink dye right now but don’t want him to know I’m at stage 4 crazy town population me.

I don’t see it on the first pic but I definitely see a line on the second. Fingers crossed for you! I know how you feel about the crazy town and husband lol mine has no idea how many tests I actually took when we were TTC our first 🤣 bless his heart.

Haha same! I usually use wondfo so I don't feel as bad about it (still feel crazy of course) but I ran out of those and forgot to order more! Now I'm in the midst of a full fledged crazy episode with no more pee sticks in my house and can't sneak off to the store to get more! Halp.

You literally cannot be any crazier than me, I go through countless wondfos and my husband cringes at how many FRER boxes he finds during our TWW (should have never told him how much they cost haha).

He calls our spare bathroom my "lab" because I have a ton of tests layed out to compare. We go through so much when we're TTC, we're allowed to be a little crazy :)

I was lucky in a sense because he worked crazy hours so he was either sleeping or at work when I tested so it was easier to hide my crazy.

Thanks y’all! The lab made me laugh. I do similar things haha. So I broke down and told him and he sees the line! He never sees the faint line that I see (so i stopped showing him after about five times). He said we will go get pink tests together later and I can take as many as I want lol. (Not that he could ever control that ha).

You literally cannot be any crazier than me, I go through countless wondfos and my husband cringes at how many FRER boxes he finds during our TWW (should have never told him how much they cost haha).

He calls our spare bathroom my "lab" because I have a ton of tests layed out to compare. We go through so much when we're TTC, we're allowed to be a little crazy :)

This made me lol. Same here omg every single detail from using the spare bathroom (which I initially thought would conceal my crazy) to my husband thinking I’m a mad scientist squinter :headspin: too funny!!

KJS1 - I do see it for sure! Just jump on the crazy testing wagon with (some of) us and pee on sticks to your hearts content :flower: we would never judge and in fact I think a good percentage of us encourage it ;) best of luck to you! Can’t wait to see your next few!!!

Also - if it’s any help one way or another - I always got better lines as the day went on. Much fainter in the mornings and darker at night - the opposite of most people I guess! Haha all the more reason to encourage my crazy testing lol

Good luck!!

Thank you! I was just thinking “should I wait for the morning or test tonight?”! I have a hard time holding it for hours though so we will see. I will definitely update. I appreciate the encouragement and normalization of peeing on sticks! Makes me feel better to know I’m not alone.

Update: two negatives on pink dye frer. I don’t get it!! I am super nauseated this morning and woke up extra early. My temp is not up very high though. But it is t low either. Ugh I just want to fast forward a few days to my period. I usually start tomorrow but am on progesterone suppositories so it keeps AF away.

Thank you! I’m feeling insanely depressed and anxious this tww. I’m using progesterone suppositories so I guess the extra hormones are also playing a factor in my emotions. I hate this!

You definitely aren’t out yet!! Not until period starts for sure!

Still negative this morning. I’m either 13dpo or 11dpo. Fertility friend says 13dpo but Ava bracelet says 11dpo. I’m not sure which to believe.

Haven't tested again as I am scared to get a bfn. This morning my temp was really high but I am on progesterone suppositories so I know it will do that. Well, Fertility Friend doesn't understand apparently and changed my ovulation date to today due to the temp spike, but I know that isn't true as I was using the AVA bracelet (is says cd 16 ovulation) and using OPKS and got an almost absolutely positive on CD 14. So I had to change it to the manual setting because the advanced recommended setting is wrong now. I swear this is the one of the most nerve wracking cycles.

Update: my acupuncturist said my chart looks good and to stay on progesterone until Monday and test then for an accurate hpt result. Well I tested today and got this. Seems totally negative to me. Am I totally out this late in the game?

Attachments

• 89EC188D-02CC-4D65-B2A8-445A484CA8D5.jpg
    89EC188D-02CC-4D65-B2A8-445A484CA8D5.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 43

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel