9 weeks and three days pregnant

gingajewel

Mommy to Megan
Reaction score
And just when I thought the sickness could get no worse I have spent all day lying on the sofa and throwing up...... Am dreading work tomorrow 😞

Awww hun .....opefully will wear off soon
Def have good and bad days..of bad and worse days xx

Hugs x

I feel your pain. My m/s has gotten exponentially worse in the last week. I've lost 3 pounds in the last week and spent all day yesterday throwing up, and today by 9am I had already had to stop to vomit 4 times (twice at home, at DS's school, and then again on the walk home). I feel absolutely awful.

:hugs: Hopefully it wears off soon. I had horrific sickness up to 9 weeks but then it gradually reduced, now I've had none for four days. Fingers crossed it's over soon for you xx

I think I read online that the ninth week is the worst because that's when your hormone levels are highest before the placenta takes over. That might be why you don't feel so well. Hopefully you feel better soon! I started feeling a bit better halfway through the tenth week.

Thanks everyone, trying to see the positives and I managed to get through work today which is always good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->