9 weeks Symptoms disappearing?

AsheBro

Ethan and bumps mommy
Reaction score
I had an ultrasound last week, baby looked great and had a heartbeat of 150. I thought that once I saw the baby and found out it had a heartbeat I'd stop being so worried about the baby being okay.

I noticed my symptoms have kind of seemed to disappear the last few days, My boobs used to be so sore, I was pretty nauseous, constipated ect. Now my boobs aren't sore, I don't feel nauseous as much (maybe a little when I don't eat for a while.) and my BM's have been pretty normal again.

I heard symptoms fluctuate but them all disappearing is freaking me out.
No cramping apart from some serious gas pains and no blood but I feel like this isn't normal. I can't remember with my son if my symptoms eased up around this time or not.
I know they fade as you go into the second trimester but it seems too early still.

Did this happen to anyone else? Is it normal? please try to give me some reassurance. My next appointment is at 12 weeks and I'm just worried.

This happened for me both pregnancies. I had early early symptoms then around 8-12 weeks they all went away. After that I didn't have any major symptoms until feeling the baby move, kick, and then general discomfort.

The only one that got worse during that 8-12 week period was the urination frequency.

I hope this helps you!

I've had days if no symptoms what do ever, I even put pressure on my boobs to see if they still hurt lol then I've had days of having every symptom in the book.

Your placenta starts to take over at this point which is why a lot of people have their symptoms disappear. Happened to me too right around 9 weeks!

Yep, placenta and baby's internal organs are up and functioning as you near the end of the first trimester, so it's normal to have a reduction in your symptoms. I've never personally been so lucky, but I wouldn't freak out! If you're super concerned, call your medical provider.

Thank you all!! It makes me feel better, Guess I should just be thankful that I'm not feeling completely awful anymore. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->