9 weeks, symptoms less severe...worried

writingislove

Reaction score
I'm 9 weeks tomorrow and starting at about 6 weeks, I had really bad all-day nausea and fatigue. Last Sunday was the last day I felt truly awful, but all week the nausea has pretty much subsided except for a rare occurrence after eating. Yesterday I still felt a little fatigue, but today I feel like my normal self. No nausea, plenty of energy, no sore boobs...the only thing I still feel is an aversion to foods and smells.

I had a scan at 6 weeks that showed a hb of 115 bpm, but I can't help but worry about my symptoms easing up. My next scan is 3 weeks away and it seems like most women I talk to say their nausea and fatigue worsened until 10 weeks at least. Can anyone provide any reassurance?

I haven't had MS with this one but I had awful nausea with my son. It stopped right around 9-10 weeks. Most of my other symptoms disappeared around then too. So you sound right about on track. Also, the placenta finishes forming between 9-12 weeks so it starts taking over. At that point the baby starts depending less directly on you for nutrients which can cause you to feel better.

I posted something similar the other day I was just the same as you had a scan today and everything was fine. Symptoms come and go try not to worry too much

Well of course as soon as I say something, the sickness comes back!

With my daughter my symptoms came and went from 4 weeks. On the days when I had symptoms I felt pretty rough. Then as soon as they wasted I was worried sick - and they came back with a vengeance :haha:

But at 9 weeks everything disappeared overnight and the only nasty feeling was the gagging/dry heaving.

I hope your disappear soon!

Thanks ladies. Last night I was SO sick, and this morning I was back to normal and felt amazing. But by lunchtime, I was asleep on the couch and I'm battling some more nausea. So I'm learning to chill out because clearly the symptoms are come and go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->