9 weeks to go and already feeling the strain!

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
Hi,

I have not posted much on here during this pregnancy as I have not had to much to bother me....until now!

I am utterly exhausted, due to having GD I am fed up of not being able to have a sweet treat when I want it, I think I'm starting with a urine infection as it stings when I pee and finally I am starting to get horrible pelvic discomfort which I'm hoping isn't the start of SPD!

I feel done already.

Also, as this is our 7th baby we have decided that my husband should have the snip and he went to see the GP when I was 12 weeks to organise it. At 30 weeks when we had heard nothing he gave them a call to see what was happening and they have no record of him requesting it!! I really need it to be done and dusted before baby arrives or it just wont happen as it will end up being a big issue and my hormones will make me feel really sad about it!

I don't want to be pregnant again as I already count myself well and truly blessed 😁

First congrats on the baby. 7 kids that is amazingly beautiful I wanted a large family but a family of 5 U.S. And 3 kids is plenty for me :) I want to get my tubes tied as my hubby doesn't want to get fixed but my DH changed his mind I'm hoping he will agree come my 6 week appointment so we can have it done.

How were your other pregnancies? I hope the pain does t get too bad for u. This last pregnancy was very hard for me aloy of pain starting early on until delivery. Definitely understand your pain. Try a heating pad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->