:/

pinkhunny369

TTC finally
Reaction score
so i tested yesterday and nope it was neg then 3 hours later my aunite came lovely im torn between being happy or sad about not being pregnant i want a baby so bad but if it was with my ex then i would have to be tied to him and i dont want that i know im young and and for ever to get pregant i dont know ive alot happier though i think im finally able to let go of the lose of my son and sucks the most about leaving him is he acts like he doesnt care adding girls on his myspace left and right really pretty ones at that and he went drinking with some girls yea boyfriends were along but never in the 2 years weve been together has he been interested in having another girl besides me and his family in his life and now all the sudden what changed? he tells me he loves me and whats to change to be with me but his actions are telling me he doesnt want me nor love me so i dont know what to believe he told me that this doesnt feel like we are broken up for good just that we are fighting and on a break like all the other times and i told him what is it going to take for you to realize im through with you and i get nothing maybe when i return his stuff tomorrow it'll hit him

Aww, sorry hun. Think of it this way though: you can have a baby someday with someone who deserves to have you in their life. <3 *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->