9dpo absolutely no symptoms :(

Oh no it's not white at a all. It's pink! My phone jeeps saying file is too large :( let me try again. Also it's so hard to capture bc it's soooooo light haha

Stalking! Make sure you ask for the numbers on your test results as they may not be high enough to call you pregnant .

Giggle box thano you! Got bloods taken last night and still haven't heard back and I've called amd messaged my doctor allllllllllll day. :mad: hate to say it but I think they are indents. Even tho when I took the test apart they all had pink. It's just not getting any darker at all. Although maybe it's just waaaay early. My bbs are starting to hurt and get veins all over... ugh this is tough.

Still bloody (no pun intended lol) waiting!!! I've called a million times. But they have given me the results for my thyroid and creatin and those came back normal. Yippee. But I hate to say it l...I think those were all indents. I feel af cramps now and she is due tomorrow am :( it might even come tonight. I'm so bummed to say the least. The test was pink!! Like I thought indents were white or grey?

Yes I took a dollar store oNE which I know isn't sensitive but by now should have shown something. :(

You must be so frustrated , really feel for u....hope ur bloods are good news hun

Cycle day 1 for me :( I'm so frustrated. It's coming up on 1 year since we started trying to concieve. We've had a miscarriage at 10 weeks and an ectopic so far. But no baby. Soooooo frustrated

:hugs:
Cycle day 1 for me :( I'm so frustrated. It's coming up on 1 year since we started trying to concieve. We've had a miscarriage at 10 weeks and an ectopic so far. But no baby. Soooooo frustrated

Aww im sorry hun X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->