9dpo and dying to test! Help!

kjs1

Reaction score
This is the dreaded time where I start to lose my mind. Every cycle after 7dpo I start getting antsy and wanting to test so badly. I'm taking prometrium suppositories this month to help with spotting/early bleeding and it has prevented it, which is great. I did, however, have a faint faint strip of pink CM on 7dpo but read the suppositories can commonly cause that so trying not to read too much into it. Ahh! Would you test at 9dpo? I have wondfo strips.

I would test, but I was a POAS addict. I got a BFP on a wondfo at 6 dpo with my daughter, and at 11 dpo with my son.

Ok I couldn’t resist! It looks negative so I may test again in the morning with fmu because I’m obsessed!

I feel you! I'm only 3-4 dpo and already decided I will take a test om sunday, when I'm 8-9 dpo. Have a 12 pack of tests arriving any day now so I think I can afford to test (too) early. ;) GL to you!

I got a positive at 9dpo with my first so I say test lol!

Ok I tested this morning with fmu and this is the test. Looks negative to me but still early. I swear I see soooooomething faint but I always have line eye so I can’t trust myself!

Good luck to you testing on Sunday!!!

Attachments

• 716B8DFF-BF62-45C2-BC23-C062004A53CE.jpg
    716B8DFF-BF62-45C2-BC23-C062004A53CE.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 38
I am 9 dpo today and bfn on Wondfo. but it is still early and I can't wait to poas tomorrow morning. Good luck! I hope you get a bfp this month!

Here is my test his morning with fmu at 11dpo. Tablefor2 did you test today!? What did you get? Good luck to you!!!!

Attachments

• AAB5CDA9-0755-4444-8A54-BD3A7BAAF3F3.jpg
    AAB5CDA9-0755-4444-8A54-BD3A7BAAF3F3.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 29
Kjs, when I zoomed in on yesterday's test I could see a shadow. Today's test is a little more obvious shadow! Good luck on your next tests I hope they continue to get darker for you!

I don't think I can see anything on your test kjs. But it is still early and there is hope! I did test this morning but bfn. I am 10 dpo today and still have few days till AF. I will be looking forward to your test tomorrow! good luck!

Thank you! I can't wait to see your test tomorrow too! Post what you get tomorrow. I will be keeping everything crossed for both of us!

Kjs, when I zoomed in on yesterday's test I could see a shadow. Today's test is a little more obvious shadow! Good luck on your next tests I hope they continue to get darker for you!

Thank you so much for replying! I am feeling crazy over here! I feel like 7 - 13 dpo is the longest time in the world hahaha.

Good luck! I'm also 10 dpo and tested yesterday and day before with bfn. So I'm holding out testing today, really don't want to see another bfn. X

Here is my test st 12dpo. I still feel like I have line eye and it is too late. Anyone get bfp after a neg at 12dpo?

Tablefortwo, did you test today?

Attachments

• 6AF72449-CA9D-451F-A545-F976FF253029.jpg
    6AF72449-CA9D-451F-A545-F976FF253029.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 24
hi ksj, I didn't take a pic of my test but I did test this morning but clear BFN unfortunately. I am 11 DPO today.
When is your AF due? I am expecting mine on Sunday so I still have a couple of days to test and hope but tbh I am starting to loose hope.
I read the comments above and I am very happy that someone can see the lines in your tests! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thank you for replying! I am sorry you got a BFN :( It is still early though so do not lose hope! I am testing again in the morning at 13dpo. I am taking prometrium and my period was due a few days ago but on it it delays my period. It's making me crazy with waiting!

My test this morning looks negative at 13dpo. Am I out? I don’t know how to compare wondfo tests to other tests really.

how long is your luteal phase? They say you are not out until your period starts. I am 12 dpo today and also bfn on wondfo and just started getting pink spotting. So I am assuming AF is just around the corner.

My LPis usually 10 days but I was taking prometrium which delays it. So I"m just confused. I'm sorry you had spotting and bfn today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->