9DPO and I've got line eye :/

Carlibear

Reaction score
Arghhhhhhh I'm so stressed! 9DPO today, I know it was stupidly early but I did a cheapie test yesterday, blatant BFN...decided to do another one today and I THINK I might be able to see something (ie the faintest line in the world) but I honestly don't know if it's just wishful thinking, I haven't got a camera good enough to take a pic though so can't even post it for people to have a look at. Not really after any advice or anything because I know I'm just going to have to wait and test a bit later, it's just so frustrating and feel the need to vent since the OH is fast asleep on the sofa so I can't even ask him what he thinks! I wish I could just be patient and wait longer before testing but i do the same every single month!!!

x

I'm a day behind you and I've pulled out a bfn today. It's horribly frustrating, this last part of the month. You just want things to go one way or the other

i know the frustration. I think i ovulated yesterday but it always takes a few days for my temp to rise but I am already wishing the next 2 weeks away so I can start testing!!

i got a bfn at 9dpo so thats fab! Test again with your FMU! Good luck, hope its your BFP!

Ive had BFN's since 6DPO. I was bored so decided to POAS lol. I was expecting BFN so i don't know why i wasted them but its not like ICs are gonna break my bank so why not. lol

I got a BFN at 7DPO and a BFP at 10DPO with my son so there still hope.

Thanks for all your replies, I'm a bit late in replying myself but since I started this thread I decided I was obsessing too much and so kept away for a couple of days. Anyway, this TWW is over for me as the :witch: has just arrived 2 days early. Ah well, can't say we didn't give it a good try this month, FXd for next month for me! And good luck to everyone else, hope you all get the BFPs you're waiting for!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->