9dpo and loosing hope

Mommyof12011

Reaction score
Since about 4dpo I have been having slight twinges and pains but last night I had really bad cramps and back pain. Also very nauseated. Woke up at 3am very sick feeling like my stomach was in knots and it just came and went in waves. Was still nauseated this morning until about 11 with heartburn as well. Tested this morning and tonight and got bfn :(
Also I have really sore abs like I have been doing sit ups. What do y'all think ?

You never know until you test but I'd wait until you're late to test to avoid a bfn.

Since about 4dpo I have been having slight twinges and pains but last night I had really bad cramps and back pain. Also very nauseated. Woke up at 3am very sick feeling like my stomach was in knots and it just came and went in waves. Was still nauseated this morning until about 11 with heartburn as well. Tested this morning and tonight and got bfn :(
Also I have really sore abs like I have been doing sit ups. What do y'all think ?

It's still early days hun.. Plenty of time for your bfp yet xx

All symptoms gone and another bfn on dollar store test. Guessing I'm out.

Don't give up just yet it's early still, I didn't get mine until 11dpo, good luck!

I am feeling the same exact way. I have no clue what DPO i am, but my AF is due anywhere between tomorrow and friday (1-5 days). I had some evaps last week and i was sure they were the start of my bfp but then the last FRER and last dollar store tests were stark white BFN. I'm feeling discouraged, I'm cramping and I feel like AF is on her way. I have one more FRER i might take today and then i am waiting until my period is late (if it is) to test again with a dollar test

Well I am out this month. Have light brown mucas every time on tp. Due to start af Tuesday. Guess I am just getting left over blood from last cycle. Feeling hopeless these days. We are ttc #2 and this was our 5 cycle. I know lots of ladies that try for years and i don't know how they mentally and physically handle it. Guess I will try temping next month. I am really debating on getting back on bcp. At least that way I will know the answer every month. Just don't understand how with ds it was a complete shocker and accident although I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world and now that we are trying nothing is happening. Also struggling bc my son is now 4 and I didn't want there to be such a big age difference. : ( maybe one day soon rather than later.

:hugs: I'm sooo sorry.. this was our first try. My daughter was concieved first try. But i know some ladies can have an easy time the first time and a hard time after that. Im scared of that. Im so sorry, if you do keep trying we are here for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->