9dpo anyone else?

Liovec

Reaction score
9dpo very gassy and tired had hsg this month so hoping that helped

Hi I'm pretty sure I'm 9dpo today as used an ovulation calendar which said I was due to ovulate 18th October. Had no symptoms at all up until 3 hours ago when I started with a dull ache in my lower back and abdomen which has since turned into cramps and blood stained discharge. Not due on for 5 more days and I'm never early, so although I'm panicking that it's a bad sign, trying to keep positive that it's also a good sign :) have you been ttc long? X

I'm 7dpo and my nipples are very sore. They usually never get sore. Last time they were like this I was pregnant with my 1st. Hoping we all get our bfp!!

9dpo here. Some symptoms. Chills, night sweats, on and off nausea. Had light cramping on and off a few days ago. Af due Saturday. Bfn this morning :/ hoping still to early to test.. ttc for a few months.. baby dust for everyone!!

7dpo here and a few symptoms light nausea, smell increased, sore boobs but have had these apart from the increased smell on non pregnant cycles! Good luck everyone xx

Today is 10dpo for me. Woke up with chills. Gassy, dry mouth/thirsty, crampy, last night my right breast hurt for a couple minutes then went away, they're a bit sensitive to the touch but seems normal to me.

Has anyone tested yet? I only have ICS and they aren't the best, there's no way they're 10 miu as they claim! Xx

8dpo today. This morning had very light cramping but I couldn't tell if it was cramping or gas hahaha! Boobs aren't as sore anymore. damn.

still 10dpo. Felt like I was going to faint around 1 PM, and also felt a bit nauseous... slight stuffiness feeling...

Well I'm feeling out:( zero symptoms tonight now and even boobs feel better so anything I felt must of just been progesterone xx

6 DPO and temp drop this morning, hoping it shoots back up tomorrow nice and high! I've only had sore breasts so far and have been very dry down below

Well today my boobs hurt more particularly up the sides which I don't normally get, but my temp dropped so idk, got a v v faint line on an ic last night but blank this morning, although my fmu sucks xx

12dpo bfn today. Lots of symptoms still so maybe im just a little off on o date?? Or just late implantation. . Keeping the faith. Hoping for a bfp in next few days and no af!!!!!

12dpo same cramping trying to hold out till sat to test wen af is due will probably cave tomorrow though lol x

I'm spotting red again too early so in know I'm out:( booking a doctor app as my cycles haven't been right since my cp in July, good luck everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->